Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 10:22:55 AM EDT
According to the anti's at Reno channel 2 TV Dean Heller is being heavily criticized for NOT supporting the new gun bans.
They claim 150 people picketed his LV office.

I'm still pissed he did not block the bills even coming up, but at least he DID vote correctly on them.
So I'm calling his office today to voice my support for that.

I wonder if a demonstration in SUPPORT of his pro-RKBA vote would get the same airtime with the same number of people?
I'm a long way from Vegas, so if we want to counter the anti's on this it's up to the southies to do it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 2:24:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There was supposed to be a pro-gun counter-protest the same day. I was working and couldn't go; don't know whether anyone showed up or not.

Post-vote call-e-mail thanks is an excellent idea.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Ain't it funny how they protesred Heller and did not mention Reid in their protest. Reid brought the Bill up and then voted against it in a political shenanigan.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
His piss poor response to my letter makes me think he isn't on our side. He may have done this vote right, but he cannot be trusted. His response was a liberal wishy washy poorly worded letter and leads me to believe he wants to make all gun sales have a BG check.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 3:52:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I recieved a similar letter......... I dont think he can be trusted.
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 3:53:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There was supposed to be a pro-gun counter-protest the same day. I was working and couldn't go; don't know whether anyone showed up or not.

Which is exactly the problem. Notice how the leftist activists seem to have all the time off in the world to go protest, while conservatives can't make it because they have to WORK?
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 8:06:05 PM EDT
[#6]
While I'm not sure what the future will hold with the good Senator, I know he did us right this time.  If you have Facebook, please go to his page and find the thread about his voting against the bill and thank him.  There are a lot of antis on there, but I think more in support.  The only way we're going to get the good votes in the future is to let him know that there are more of us than them.  It's all about the numbers in the end.  And keep sending emails and letters and calling to keep him on his toes.  I know it's a lost cause for Harry, but at least I might keep one of his staffers busy enough to miss something else!
Link Posted: 4/23/2013 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
His piss poor response to my letter makes me think he isn't on our side. He may have done this vote right, but he cannot be trusted. His response was a liberal wishy washy poorly worded letter and leads me to believe he wants to make all gun sales have a BG check.

I have no idea about the letter but I do not trust him at all. He has spent quite a bit of time rubbing elbows in the local gun stores up here and just comes across as shady to me. I do believe he supports general gun ownership and hunting but do not believe he is a hard line 2nd supporter.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
he cannot be trusted.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top