Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2012 2:43:43 PM EDT
Not an ad, not my gun!

A customer finally took his FA M60 home after nearly a year of waiting on the form 4.
So now he may now put his Semi-Auto M60-E4 up for sale if the price is right.

The gun was built at U.S. Ord here in Nevada, the same company that makes them for the military.
It is not a re-weld or any such second rate junk.
All new parts, lots of extras, latest configuration and maybe a year old or less.
Test fired at the factory.
U.S. Ordinance still sells them but there would be a back-order of months to get one, I do not know their current price.

So what would the market be for this gun today?

If the value IS high enough that he decides to sell it an ad will be put up on the EE.
Owner is in Reno if it matters.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 8:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Not one response, really?

I'm thinking he should ask $30K.

Only ten times what some AR's and accessories are going for.
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 10:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/23/2012 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh yes, Ed.
This is a build project sale a deposit of 50%  required all guns will be delivered in 8 weeks of order YOU must pre order to get the deal !!

The one I asked about cost quite a bit more than that, has more extra's.
If he decides to sell THIS one is ready to go, no wait at all.
Like I posted, Panic Sale get 'em today value?
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 6:55:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Is there that much demand for semi-auto M60's?  We ordered a semi-auto M249 for a guy (of course, he is dropping in an HK sear) and it was quite a bit, but that's kind of a niche market, no?
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is there that much demand for semi-auto M60's?  We ordered a semi-auto M249 for a guy (of course, he is dropping in an HK sear) and it was quite a bit, but that's kind of a niche market, no?

BATFE said that was a big no no without an SOT.Private individuals with a registered sear or pack . Do a search on HKPRO for a copy of the NFA technology Branch letter. YMMV,Ronnie
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Go to HKPRO and put : Transferable Sear and MGA MK46 in the search function. The thread will come up and you can also call Mike and Gerard at Micheals Machines. YMMV,Ronnie.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Citadel Safe has a Semi USORD M60 E4 in semi,at las years SHOT show they said I could buy it for 16K.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Just waiting for the pics before it goes to the EE.

Price will actually be pretty fair in the current market, and no wait for it at all.
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll give him 3 Pmags. Tell him to hurry, I see torches and people waving pitchforks coming up the road now!
Link Posted: 12/27/2012 7:43:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Now on the EE under rifles, http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_93/1082763_.html&page=1

Not a bad price for todays market.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top