Posted: 11/13/2008 9:31:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Could not find it on the website...

V
OUT
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 2:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Hi Doc, been a while.  I still need to swing by the new shop.  It was too easy when you had your other shop near my work.  

Saw your neighbor in his shop today while buying targets.  Before I get flack, I live 2 minutes away from the shop.  Plus they are cool folks.  Anyway, in terms of the great gun buy panic of '08 I really only want a Yugo under folder, everything else is covered.  They did not have a line on any Yugo's.  Are you guy's in the same boat?

We can do the IM thing if this violates any rules.

John

Link Posted: 11/13/2008 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking to AR 20 rounders. P mags if you got em or other descent mags.
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 5:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I need some of the P-mags, 12 of them.  Hollar when they come in if you would please.  

Thanks
Tony
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 7:09:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Whats the address of the shop at? I betcha things will be empty by the time we all get there lol.
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 8:10:15 PM EDT
[#6]
HDI is past the Auto Show Mall heading south on N Gibson road, on the right, past the turn in with the ATVs out front, head in and look for suite E on the right.

145 Gibson Road, Suite E
Link Posted: 11/13/2008 9:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to swing by and get the Magpul DVD to add to my library I use for instruction.  See you Saturday.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Hi,
I stopped in for the first time today. Nice  counter and wall. You make selecting a weapon easy. I mean it made me focus. *edit I put up a deposit on one of your Henderson Defenders. It's going to be a long wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top