Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 2:32:50 PM EDT
Young people of today are our future, but they don't have a clue do they?

A different world today

A college student at a recent Carolina football game challenged a senior citizen sitting next to him, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his.

"You grew up in a different world," the student said ... loud enough for the whole crowd to hear. "Today we have television, jet planes, space travel, man has walked on the Moon, our spaceships have visited Mars, we even have nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers with light-speed
processing, and, uh ..."

Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the geezer said,

"You are right. We didn't have those things when we were young; so we invented them, you little shit! Now what the hell are you doing for the next generation??"

I love senior citizens!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:38:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Ah, the perfect reply to such imbecile blabber! I bet it shut that dumb arse up real quick.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
very well said and with that I still love talking with my Grand Dad(87 yrs. young) he has far supassed any thing I've done in Life,a Mentor in my roughest times and still to this day a Hero in my Book.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top