Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 8:06:54 PM EDT
OK. My eyes are open now.....I understand that there are many more sick bastages out there like me.  A whole underground civilization that I had always hoped for, but never knew existed.  

Mike, Rick, Tom, Gunbert....The plumber (sorry, I am REAL bad at names..my bad, not yours), You all taught me a few things today:

#1  I am undergunned and my stock pile of ammo is totaly inadequate.

#2  I will be spending huge amouts of money...very soon.

#3  I now know what Sundays are for.

#4  I have no one to blame but myself for my arsenal shortcomings.

Thanks for the education and the trigger time.  A++ time today....good stuff.
I still have a "shit eating grin", I was in such a good mood my wife wasnt even upset that I was 5 hours late getting home.  Now thats saying something!

Thanks again!
Gary
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad you could make it... that American 180 is a fun little gun.   Next time we'll be more organized...  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:34:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Just a taste of the fun....

http://www.crinamex.com/gary.wmv

OK.  The ugly prick in the video aint worth your time.....just focus on the hardware.

funfunfunfunfun.......

hahahahahaha

"G"
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, I'm envious!

Still have yet to fire a full auto of any sort...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:53:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Buttercupp, I am low on the totem pole as far as F/A goes, but .22 LR is cheap, and I have one of those......come shoot w/ us.

Also, HOW IN THE HECK DO YA HYPER LINK??????  (I suck!)

"G"

P.S.  I cant even figure out the avitar thingy......
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll help with the link...

www.crinamex.com/gary.wmv
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 8:37:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Thanks, guys; hadn't seen that one before......I'd guess that was shot at the "new" Sloan????
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:25:07 AM EDT
[#7]
When is the next time you'll all be out there again? Things have slowed up for me, and I actually have at least one free day (usually of my choice) on the weekends again. I miss the shoots.

-Caver
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Buttercupp, I am low on the totem pole as far as F/A goes, but .22 LR is cheap, and I have one of those......come shoot w/ us.

"G"

Sounds great, thanks! Well, my better half nees to attend, too...not only does he have the truck, lol...but has never experienced a F/A shoot either. We should have made the leap years ago when it was cheaper and suffered with the credit card bill.

On the avatar, screwed up mine, it's kinda stretched...oops. Gotta fix it later. They are easy to do with a photo editing program. Make it 80 pixels wide by 60 pixels height, 72 dpi, 256 colors (indexed), save as a gif. Then upload it through the Photo link at the top of this website.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

"G"

See where you enter your message? Under is a bar that says "Insert Tags" on the left. That's how you do the neat things to your text. The one for a link is supposed to look like an earth with two links of chain under it. Click that when you want to insert a link, and it will walk you through the process.

-Caver
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#10]
love that classIII,tax stamp stuff thanks for sharing it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
When is the next time you'll all be out there again? Things have slowed up for me, and I actually have at least one free day (usually of my choice) on the weekends again. I miss the shoots.

-Caver

You never respond to my emails!  I tried to get in touch with you a few times to let you know we were getting together, but gave up after the third or fourth time I didn't hear back.  Hell, I thought you'd left town.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:50:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Caver

You never respond to my emails!  I tried to get in touch with you a few times to let you know we were getting together, but gave up after the third or fourth time I didn't hear back.  Hell, I thought you'd left town.  

D'oh! I remember getting one email from you, after I ran into you at work. I wasn't able to make it that day, though--work had different plans for me. I haven't received any others from you, so I can only imagine that the spam filter figured I didn't need to go shooting. :-/ It was rude of me for not replying though, and I do appologize!

Soooo.... when is the next time you'll be out at the new spot? I'll be there.

-Caver
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:11:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:24:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Just a taste of the fun....
http://www.crinamex.com/gary.wmv
OK.  The ugly prick in the video aint worth your time.....just focus on the hardware."G"

Fine, but don't any of you be eye fuckin' MY hardware too closely...

Had a great time E22CAPT. Thanks for sharing your 180!

If a full auto gun shoots .22Long Rifle ammo, is it a machinegun because it uses RIFLE ammo?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll send out more invites the next time some of us go...  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:10:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Super! I'll be there!

-Caver
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:03:47 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
If a full auto gun shoots .22Long Rifle ammo, is it a machinegun because it uses RIFLE ammo?

Quoted:

I'd like to go if you guys don't mind...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#18]
Crap, I guess no shootin the 180 in the sub-gun matches then huh?.....maybe with a little spray paint and bondo I can make it look like an MP-5 er something.....
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#19]
As long as the match director's wife shoots Pee Wee, (the name she's given her 180), I'd say you're good to go. She kicks my ass most every match, that's why I told you I hated the 180.  Yours runs like a Swiss watch just like Mike said so you should do very well. Desert Sportsman, 2nd Sunday of the month, match begins at 9:00AM sharp.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top