Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2005 8:07:36 PM EDT
Here is a link that has 4 webcams of London for those who are interested in them..
What with their recent woes, ya might just catch a bird's eye view......

www.earthcam.com/uk/england/london/index.php
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:48:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted By Militia Mike:
Here is a link that has 4 webcams of London for those who are interested in them..
What with their recent woes, ya might just catch a bird's eye view......

www.earthcam.com/uk/england/london/index.php

Great post MM.

After watching the "Big Brother" clips I now feel much safer traveling to London (like I would ever travel out of this country).

Be Safe.

Joe

Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It would have been nice to be able to travel abroad (even if I could ever afford to), but nowadays...naw... I'll do my traveling via the internet....
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:55:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
(like I would ever travel out of this country).

Be Safe.

Joe

PUSSY
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
(like I would ever travel out of this country).

Be Safe.

Joe

PUSSY

I'm sure Joe would be on the next flight over if England granted reciprocity to any US state CWP.  But we got a better chance of having a secure border before that happens.

Glenn
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Still, difficult to appreciate.........it's cloudy, 66F, and midnight there right now.....
It's sunny, 100F, and 4:00p.m. here....  
(and BTW; they're just passin' "dead of winter" in Australia....)
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Still, difficult to appreciate.........

It's great having the other side of the world at your finger tips... Remember, someone over there is prolly watching you too...
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 5:17:03 PM EDT
[#7]
... Remember, someone over there is prolly watching you too...

Doubt it!!!!!! (what a waste; watching me)
Maybe someone over at the Hard Rock pool on THAT Webcam........(sorry, no link)
(BTW- did you know Mandalay, Ceasar's, and perhaps 1 or 2 others have topless, "European" nude pool areas??!!! no webcams there, though....)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top