Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 9:43:58 PM EDT
I thought that you have to pay for adds on ar15.com
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#1]
The EE is free. Bold type costs extra
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I never see any store in town advertise here (except) I think it's ok to tell someone or the .whole world about someone. It just seems cheep to use a discussion forum for that reason! I don't and
no other gun shop in town dose. I think those big baby politicians do that kind of stuff. I love this
town that's why I have been able to live here for over thirty years. Maybe it has turned into a real
city now, to bad for L.V.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:15:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I never see any store in town advertise here (except) I think it's ok to tell someone or the .whole world about someone. It just seems cheep to use a discussion forum for that reason! I don't and
no other gun shop in town dose. I think those big baby politicians do that kind of stuff. I love this
town that's why I have been able to live here for over thirty years. Maybe it has turned into a real
city now, to bad for L.V.

Ask the Magic Eight Ball.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:58:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have seen mostly customers post about their experiences with gunstores here in town. Larry36 posts about a place called AA Gunsmithing all the time??. I know that I have posted about Bill's Buy and Sell, Citadel and Center Mass. I would try that AA Gunsmithing place but so many people here in the board said that the gunsmith is never there???

thanks,
Ron

BTW, if you ever need a chiropractor, I know a good one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top