Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 8:33:47 PM EDT
Any dealers in town selling the LEO Colts? I've called around but didn't hit on anything. Maybe there will be a few at the Crossroads gun show this weekend but I'm afraid the prices will be inflated.

I'll have to call Citadel Guns and Safe Co tomorrow, maybe they've got a few :)
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
We will be getting in 43 LE6920's in about 2 to 3 weeks. Will be putting adds on STURM, and AR and SUBGUNS.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Larry, I'm here in town and would like to talk. Sending email ...

I'm on a wiating list with a dealer in Georgia, probably 6 weeks out and would like to get something sooner. Dealers price is $1059 for the 16" LE6290.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Hi Larry,

Where are you located and what are your hours?

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:34:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Ron,

i usually dont do retail sales, mainly to friends only,  my main bread and butter is manufacturing and machine gun rental.  As soon as the 6920s come in they will be on every board i can think of and plus ill bring some to the SMG matches or to DBS.

and i wont even quote a price until they come in.

ULTRAVISTA,

i guess your gun is coming for Andrew at Clyde's Armory, hes a very good friend of mine and next time you talk to him tell him i said hi but i can tell you right now that if he quoted you a price a little over a grand for one, thats gonna be alot cheaper than ours will be. Andrew's good people, i just got a big shipment of HK parts from him a couple days ago.

LarryG36

AREA51-GUNS/ THE ARMS ROOM
Pahrump, NV 89048
7757512254 PST
FFL/SOT2
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Right on the money! Yeah, Andrew was very easy to deal with. I'm thinking about using Machine Gun Kelly's to do the transfer. Andrew has worked with them in the past.

I hope to make it to the SMG shoot one of these days, sounds like fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top