Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2003 8:19:12 AM EDT
Julie and I will be walking around the show with one of my FALs and the new SST 870 shotgun with AR buttstock adaptor.

Just come up and say HI.

D.

www.azexarms.com
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Julie and I will be walking around the show with one of my FALs and the new SST 870 shotgun with AR buttstock adaptor.

Just come up and say HI.

D.

www.azexarms.com

Derek, I will be looking for you at the show!  Maybe you and Julie will let me buy you a beverage while we are laughing at what is/isn't selling.

Speaking of laughing and having fun, are you guys going to be able to join us on the 20th?  I think Julie will deserve another visit by then.

See you on Saturday

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:28:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll keep my eye out for you.  It would be good to meet you - I've been wanting one of your FAL's

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this show going to be one of those $11 a head shows and and there wont be shit to buy? I dont even know why people even bother with the Crapman Field shows. If this is supposed to be  good show let me know.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:34:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is this show going to be one of those $11 a head shows and and there wont be shit to buy? I dont even know why people even bother with the Crapman Field shows. If this is supposed to be  good show let me know.

No, it's the crap one but like most addicts, we will take a sniff off the whip cream can when we need a fix and can't get the good drugs!

Link Posted: 8/28/2003 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Fuck the Claude Hall show, we're going to Phoenix Sept 6-7.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Heck, I go just for the ammo anyway.  Running a bit low on7.62X39 and they should have some decent prices there.  I do want to check out the next gunshow in cedar city.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Heck, I go just for the ammo anyway.  Running a bit low on7.62X39 and they should have some decent prices there.  I do want to check out the next gunshow in cedar city.

When is the next Cedar City Show?
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 8:00:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope the Cedar City show is better than the one at St. George. Man I was fucking pissed when I drove up for that one. There were only like 20 tables in the whole place. But I managed to salvage the trip with some gambling for my girlfriend in Mesquite and then a drive around Lake Mead.
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Time to pick up some wolf .223 and see if my AR is like a million others in having problems with it.. :)
Link Posted: 8/29/2003 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Time to pick up some wolf .223 and see if my AR is like a million others in having problems with it.. :)

It sure seemed to like that mag I ran through it.........now, the trigger is a different matter.

BTW, American spirit will probably have a table there and has a great selection of FCG parts if you want to check them out.

Link Posted: 8/30/2003 6:55:55 PM EDT
[#12]
I stopped by but she was already out of the 2 stage triggers.. :(
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Serrada,
You are a BAD influence on me dude!  I have been drooling over your mak since the last shoot.

I found a NIB early import MAK like yours at the show.  I just HAD to have it.........Thanks a lot!!!

Seriously, thanks for letting me know that these existed or else I would never have looked for one.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#14]
That looks good.  I see it has the cleaning rod.  Does it also have the welded thread cap?  These older MAKs are far superior to the newer SARs and others that have been coming out lately.  The only newer ones that compare are the custom built ones and those you'll spend anywhere between $650-800.  Definitely the best deal for the money.  You gonna bring it out to the next shoot?
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow! that show sucked.

Too expensive and still empty tables!

Julie and I only spent a few hours there on Saturday, mostly with Jon from PVPS.

He had a spider bite on his hand and it was swollen badly.

D.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:35:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Gadsen, will you be at the Crossroads show this weekend?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top