Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2003 10:26:07 AM EDT

Got some pics up; added captions.
Anyone want removal just contact me. Enjoy!

www.pbase.com/slow1/Aug DBS
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 10:48:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Got some pics up; added captions.
Anyone want removal just contact me. Enjoy!

www.pbase.com/slow1/Aug DBS
Made link hot

Great job Citizen!!  Thanks!

Saturday was a great laid back shoot.  Most of the regulars came out as well as some new ones.  It was great to see the California Kid out again from San Diego.  Thanks to him, we had a fifty hammering away while 50BMG was out of town.  It was also good to see Jim Mayhugh come and join us and share his handgun expertise.  Thanks Jim, please don't be a stranger!  For everyone else that could not make it, it is looking like September's shoot on the 20th is going to be BIG!  I will be posting a thread with details later today.

Link Posted: 8/25/2003 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Good shots, citizen2, thanks for posting!

And thanks to Rick et al for a good time.  I'll be there in September barring unforeseen complications.  Maybe this time I can convince some of my friends to tag along.
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 12:10:00 AM EDT
[#3]
One of these days I'm gonna remember to bring my camera.  

Tom, next time you put the .22 conversion in the Uzi, let me know.  I have some ammo I want to run through it with the can on, and see just how quiet that thing can be.  Damn I can't wait till my '16 comes in!
Link Posted: 8/26/2003 9:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
No problem on the .22 Uzi conversation, but it's ammo sensitive as are most of the Uzi conversation kits. The Winchester Dyna Point, as you heard, is subsonic and is the only subsonic round that will run in my gun. It also likes a diet of Golden Bullets, both of which are available at WalMart in the 500 round value packs. I won't run any .22 ammo with the suppressor that isn't copper plated for fear of leading up the suppressor. The thing is fun to shoot when it runs well, and the 9mm can does a respectable job of keeping things quiet.  

I need to spend some time with my Ceiner .22 kit for the M16 and find what kind of ammo it likes. I've only installed it a couple of times and it hasn't been as reliable as I'd like. I just need to tinker with it a bit.

Sounds like most folks like a noon start time for next month's DBS...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top