Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 3:04:34 PM EDT
I'll be in town for the 4th of July and need a couple of shops to visit before heading back to the PRK. I'm looking to get my hands on an EoTech and Aimpoint to do a little side by side comparing before I buy one.

Thanks Brad
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Bills Buy and Sell 1104 Freemont St. Its right off the strip. The Gun Store on Tropicana is cool too. Machine gun rentals there. They mainly cater to tourists. Those two are about the only ones Id recommend.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
get the phone book, and call around. I was just at Bill's, i don't recall seeing either of those red dots.

I'm pretty sure Discount Guns (www.discountguns.net; 702-567-1158) has both of those, but not sure if they are out of the packaging for you to look at.

Link Posted: 6/18/2003 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Center Mass has them I believe

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:02:12 AM EDT
[#4]
COME TO THE GUN SHOW THAT SAT. I HAVE BOTH.

AIMPOINT ON UMP

EOTECH ON G36C

Link Posted: 6/19/2003 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for your help everyone .
Incomming mail Larry.
Thanks Brad
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]
we have a gun show on the weekend of the 4th???  kewl, that should be about when i get my money together for my AR about that time.  Hopefully i can find what i want there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top