Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/23/2023 12:43:02 PM EDT
I don’t care if you vote on April 4th, or vote absentee.
Get out there and vote.

The WI GOP and Dan Kelly is doing the usual shit job at messaging.
Remind like minded people that there’s an election on April 4th.
Let them know what’s at stake!

West Allis people: Dave Jesse is the only school board candidate NOT endorsed by the teacher’s union. He is the only candidate speaking about parental rights.

Get your absentee ballot here.

https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 2:09:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You would think our stellar Republican congressmen and senators would have at least sent out an e-mail blast to remind people to vote - along with some "suggestions" on who to vote for.
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 10:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2023 10:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Stop crying.  We can beat the liberals.  Get off your collective asses and get people to the polls.

Or are you a bunch of cowards and afraid of the liberals?

Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:35:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

So we can count you out then?
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Stop crying.  We can beat the liberals.  Get off your collective asses and get people to the polls.

Or are you a bunch of cowards and afraid of the liberals?

View Quote

Exactly.

Go to church?
Talk to people at church about voting on April 4th.

Going to a gun show?
Talk to people about voting on April 4th.

Got a CCW class coming up?
Talk to people about voting on April 4th.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lighten up, Francis. It was in response to kapusta's post.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So use the quote button next time.
But more importantly….
Tell everyone you know to vote on April 4th!
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But more importantly….
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But more importantly….

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But more importantly….

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

Link Posted: 3/25/2023 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Senior centers and memory care units were harvested the first day of early voting.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#11]
https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/Whats-On-My-Ballot

See what your ballot will look like before you go.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2023 7:48:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I just received a flyer supporting Kelly sent out by the republican party
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/Whats-On-My-Ballot

See what your ballot will look like before you go.  
View Quote

This is a very useful tool.

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 5:16:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Came to hometown to post about the vote also.
I plan on it.
I know the dems cheat but at least I'll be doing what I can.
And fuck the defeatists that post here.

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I plan on it.

View Quote

Yes, fuck them for pointing out that our choice is between the lesser of two evils. How dare they...

“Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.”

Link Posted: 3/30/2023 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Done.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I just received a flyer supporting Kelly sent out by the republican party
View Quote

I’ve received like 5 of them. Don’t need to sway me, airdrop a pallet of those over Dane county.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yes, fuck them for pointing out that our choice is between the lesser of two evils. How dare they...

“Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I plan on it.

So you’re voting for Daniel or Janet?
What exactly is your issue with Dan Kelly?

It’s like you don’t understand what will happen if Janet wins this.
You talk about evil, do you want evil leftists to use the WI Supreme Court as a super legislature?

It really is like the Michels campaign all over again.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:38:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It really is like the Michels campaign all over again.

View Quote

We 100% agree on something.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Thanks for the laugh this morning I needed it.

All you guys getting your panties in a bunch because your sarcasm meter is broken are funny as hell.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#22]
If your only argument for someone is " well at least they aren't a Democrat" you have already lost.

Republicans haven't put a candidate worth voting for in this state for a long time and it's the same old crap every election cycle. One of these days they might actually give us a candidate worth voting for instead of some recycled candidate that we should vote for just because they say so.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If your only argument for someone is " well at least they aren't a Democrat" you have already lost.

Republicans haven't put a candidate worth voting for in this state for a long time and it's the same old crap every election cycle. One of these days they might actually give us a candidate worth voting for instead of some recycled candidate that we should vote for just because they say so.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess because of your pRiNciPLeS, you’re willing to lose CCW, right to work, voter ID, etc. Not to mention the redistricting that WILL happen when they obliterate fair maps.

If you can’t see that this is bigger than one person, or one candidate, you will stand alone, defeated, with nothing left but your pRiNciPLes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I guess because of your pRiNciPLeS, you’re willing to lose CCW, right to work, voter ID, etc. Not to mention the redistricting that WILL happen when they obliterate fair maps.

If you can’t see that this is bigger than one person, or one candidate, you will stand alone, defeated, with nothing left but your pRiNciPLes.
View Quote

If you can't see that it's the choice between a giant douche and a shit sandwich, you're delusional. I would sooner stand alone than not stand at all.

As for principles...

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess because of your lack of principles you can't see that your blind obedience is doing nothing but putting your spoon fed candidate in jeopardy.

Don't you ever get tired playing the chicken little sky is falling narrative?
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:14:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If you can't see that it's the choice between a giant douche and a shit sandwich, you're delusional. I would sooner stand alone than not stand at all.

As for principles...

https://i.imgur.com/2zVPrR5.png

https://i.imgur.com/JtUueqD.png

https://i.imgur.com/297fKiF.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As for principles...

https://i.imgur.com/2zVPrR5.png

https://i.imgur.com/JtUueqD.png

https://i.imgur.com/297fKiF.png

You’re no friend to liberty.
You’re a selfish, childish man.
Have a good day.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:15:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I guess because of your lack of principles you can't see that your blind obedience is doing nothing but putting your spoon fed candidate in jeopardy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I voted for Dorrow in the primary.
I guess you haven’t noticed that the left is winning.
And it’s people like you that are the reason why.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

You’re no friend to liberty.
You’re a selfish, childish man.
Have a good day.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

"May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Bottom line.  If you want to win you have to vote.

SO suck it up butter cup and go vote for Kelley on Tuesday.     If you don't vote then you have no right to complain if a bad candidate is elected.  

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
If you don't vote then you have no right to complain if a bad candidate is elected.  
View Quote

George Carlin would disagree

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I’m done arguing with posters that want the left to win.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I voted for Dorrow in the primary.
I guess you haven’t noticed that the left is winning.
And it’s people like you that are the reason why.
View Quote

Actually it people like you that are the reason why, but you won't ever understand that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I’m done arguing with posters that want the left to win.
View Quote

Can you point out the poster(s) that stated that they want the left to win? I think I missed the post.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Your zealousness actually turn more people off than it attracts but keep doing you.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Your zealousness actually turn more people off than it attracts but keep doing you.
View Quote

so you are saying we should not talk about voting.    The left talks all the time,  it is time for the right to use the  tactics of the left.    
So go vote it is your responsibility just like jury duty.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 5:18:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

so you are saying we should not talk about voting.    The left talks all the time,  it is time for the right to use the  tactics of the left.    
So go vote it is your responsibility just lie jury duty.
View Quote

Not one person said you shouldn't talk about anything but attacking people because they dared say anything different is where you lose any support you might have had especially when your candidate is as big a shit sandwich as the opposing one.  

If all you can say about your candidate is "hey at least they aren't a democrat" and  don't give a valid points as to why someone should vote for your candidate it doesn't really look good
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Arf is even fighting in hometown now.
This country is truly fucked people.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:25:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Not one person said you shouldn't talk about anything but attacking people because they dared say anything different is where you lose any support you might have had especially when your candidate is as big a shit sandwich as the opposing one.  

If all you can say about your candidate is "hey at least they aren't a democrat" and  don't give a valid points as to why someone should vote for your candidate it doesn't really look good
View Quote

Assuming from your response you are not familiar  with Judge Daniel Kelly here is his campaign link.   After you study his site he could use some money for this election.Daniel Kelley
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Arf is even fighting in hometown now.
This country is truly fucked people.
View Quote

You new here? There have been some pretty epic battles in the various HTFs.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Assuming from your response you are not familiar  with Judge Daniel Kelly here is his campaign link.   After you study his site he could use some money for this election.Daniel Kelley
View Quote

don't hold your breath I am not in the habit of giving politicians my hard earned money that some anonymous person behind a keyboard says I should  but hey good try.

Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:16:22 PM EDT
[#42]
so you don't vote, and you will not support people that support at least some of your views, but you will complain wen things do not go your way.  
You will just let the liberals win because you will do nothing.    good way of doing things.
 I understand now.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[#43]
For the uninformed and scared to vote here are 2 more important threads about the upcoming election.

Ballot measures we need.

Janet Protasiewicz abusing former husband

Thanks to the posters of these threads
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 8:56:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Bottom line.  If you want to win you have to vote.

SO suck it up butter cup and go vote for Kelley on Tuesday.     If you don't vote then you have no right to complain if a bad candidate is elected.  

View Quote

No... bottom line is if you want to win for sure, you need to run a better candidate than the other side. Not who has the deepest pockets to fling the most mud at the other one.  

I'll show up to vote, but it's mainly because of a hotly contested local school board election, to oust some "wokists"... and I'll vote for Kelly while I'm there because I'll have a ballot in front of me anyway, and she's a total soft-on-criminals wokist lib bitch, and I hate libs. He's not getting my vote because of anything said here, nor because I think he's a good candidate. It's same old shit of voting for one, solely to vote against the other... usually the 'other' is some far left wacko.   The commercial bashing Kelly for defending alleged child abusers as the attorney they're legally entilted to have under our justice system, no matter how heinous the crime, really pisses me off to no end. That alone is enough to vote against the bitch, just for that total misreprentation of the justice system she's vying to oversee by being elected to our state's highest court. The fact that she allows that to air says to me that she's more unfit for the job than the other candidate.    

As for the laughable reason of voting for Kelly because "you want to lose ccw?" Someone's not paying attention to SCOTUS rulings, are they? I'll bet you the WI supremes are.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#45]
You petulant children sound like guys I know who didn’t vote for Rauner in 2018 because “muh abortion” and “muh weed.” So then Pritzker won and guess what idiots, we got both of them, and the multitude of other bullshit he’s passed.

All because MUH PRINCIPLES that you wouldn’t go out and vote against a flaming communist.

All you naysayers should just move to IL where you belong. I left that state to leave this bullshit behind and actually make a difference, and now I see the exact same RINO defeatism here that I saw everywhere down there.

No wonder the left keeps winning at every level of government.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
so you don't vote, and you will not support people that support at least some of your views, but you will complain wen things do not go your way.  
You will just let the liberals win because you will do nothing.    good way of doing things.
 I understand now.
View Quote

Keep projecting silly fears and attacking people who object to being spoon fed bad candidates you will definitely win hearts and minds doing that.

You have done any  good for your candidate here that's for sure

But hey keep being you your candidates masters will be proud
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You petulant children sound like guys I know who didn’t vote for Rauner in 2018 because “muh abortion” and “muh weed.” So then Pritzker won and guess what idiots, we got both of them, and the multitude of other bullshit he’s passed.

All because MUH PRINCIPLES that you wouldn’t go out and vote against a flaming communist.

All you naysayers should just move to IL where you belong. I left that state to leave this bullshit behind and actually make a difference, and now I see the exact same RINO defeatism here that I saw everywhere down there.

No wonder the left keeps winning at every level of government.
View Quote

Maybe you should move to IL and try to win some hearts and minds there but your approach may have to change because you aren't doing so good here.

Link Posted: 4/1/2023 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Jesus H. tap-dancin' Christ.  What a pity party this has become.  So your "perfect candidate" isn't on the ballot.  Gonna sit home and hold your breath and pout?  Get out, vote for the non-commie, and call it good.  If you wander around whining, you'll probably discourage others from even voting, instead of getting them to go and vote against, yes against, the fat commie.  Unbelievable.  Kelly is far from perfect, but he's a damn site better than the alternative.  Wanna bitch about something, bitch about spineless Voss.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:00:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Jesus H. tap-dancin' Christ.  What a pity party this has become.  So your "perfect candidate" isn't on the ballot.  Gonna sit home and hold your breath and pout?  Get out, vote for the non-commie, and call it good.  If you wander around whining, you'll probably discourage others from even voting, instead of getting them to go and vote against, yes against, the fat commie.  Unbelievable.  Kelly is far from perfect, but he's a damn site better than the alternative.  Wanna bitch about something, bitch about spineless Voss.
View Quote

There's no such thing as the perfect candidate. But there is such a thing as the wrong candidate at the wrong time. Hasn't anyone been paying attention to recent electons? What happened to the big "red wave" in the mid terms? In one word... abortion. In watching the TV commercials by these two, she comes off as the perfect choice to stand up for this ficticous right to kill unborn babies. A pro-abortion rights, woman. Sad to say that's a winning position today. OTOH, he is seen as another of the establishment's crabby old white men. Instead of just keeping his mouth shut on the abortion hot button, he runs a commercial linking her to pro abortion groups, portraying them as evil money grubbers... insuating he's a pro-lifer.

Jesus H. tap-dancin Christ is right...WTF is his campaign thinking? That's not going to gain him any votes on that issue he doesn't already have. It just pushes fence sitters of the fence on her side of it. When I saw those 2 adds run back to back for the first time, my only thought was "put a fork in him, he's done now". The only thing positive I've seen said about him here is "she's a commie and he's not her". Fine... that'll get you our votes most likely, but that rah rah preaching to the choir shit here has gotten old, when the rah rah guy you're supposed to go out and talk up slits his own throat on arguably the biggest issue of today's elections.

As for the abortion issue itself, I have a unique stance. I firmly believe that it is morally and ethically wrong. Murder. But... I'm all for it. I think this country needs lots more of it! Why? Because who typically gets abortions? Mostly single low income baby mamas with no baby daddy around, who have no clue how to properly raise their little bastards, who will most likely become just another gangbanging hoodrat in a dozen years. Better to get rid of them now and save ammo later on, before they grow into a teenage hoodlum & kill someone, or force a good guy to shoot them attempting to jack his car.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

There's no such thing as the perfect candidate. But there is such a thing as the wrong candidate at the wrong time. Hasn't anyone been paying attention to recent electons? What happened to the big "red wave" in the mid terms? In one word... abortion. In watching the TV commercials by these two, she comes off as the perfect choice to stand up for this ficticous right to kill unborn babies. A pro-abortion rights, woman. Sad to say that's a winning position today. OTOH, he is seen as another of the establishment's crabby old white men. Instead of just keeping his mouth shut on the abortion hot button, he runs a commercial linking her to pro abortion groups, portraying them as evil money grubbers... insuating he's a pro-lifer.

Jesus H. tap-dancin Christ is right...WTF is his campaign thinking? That's not going to gain him any votes on that issue he doesn't already have. It just pushes fence sitters of the fence on her side of it. When I saw those 2 adds run back to back for the first time, my only thought was "put a fork in him, he's done now". The only thing positive I've seen said about him here is "she's a commie and he's not her". Fine... that'll get you our votes most likely, but that rah rah preaching to the choir shit here has gotten old, when the rah rah guy you're supposed to go out and talk up slits his own throat on arguably the biggest issue of today's elections.

As for the abortion issue itself, I have a unique stance. I firmly believe that it is morally and ethically wrong. Murder. But... I'm all for it. I think this country needs lots more of it! Why? Because who typically gets abortions? Mostly single low income baby mamas with no baby daddy around, who have no clue how to properly raise their little bastards, who will most likely become just another gangbanging hoodrat in a dozen years. Better to get rid of them now and save ammo later on, before they grow into a teenage hoodlum & kill someone, or force a good guy to shoot them attempting to jack his car.
View Quote

+eleventybillion
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top