Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2023 10:30:57 AM EDT
There are now 4 people accusing Janet Protasiewicz of abusing her former husband Judge Patrick J. Madden, including two named sources who say they saw the alleged physical abuse with their own eyes. Yet the media remain silent.

There are now 4 people accusing Janet Protasiewicz of abusing her former husband Judge Patrick J. Madden, including two named sources who say they saw the alleged physical abuse with their own eyes. Yet the media remain silent.

A second on-the-record eyewitness, Jonathan Ehr, told Wisconsin Right Now that he saw Janet Protasiewicz physically abuse Milwaukee County Judge Patrick J. Madden, her then-husband, when she was a 34-year-old Milwaukee County assistant district attorney.

Protasiewicz has not responded to the allegations that she physically abused her former husband. She has not denied them, despite being given the opportunity for more than a day.

Jonathan Ehr, 65, is a former Milwaukee restaurant and bar owner who is long-time friends with the Madden family. His attorney father was also friends with Judge Madden for decades. Ehr, a self-described “liberal” who used to run the Ardmore on the Marquette campus, was at the Madden home growing up and throughout the years, including during the judge’s 1997 short-term marriage to Protasiewicz, he said.

We recorded Ehr saying that he saw Protasiewicz “push and shove,” Judge Madden, and he believes it crossed a line. He also says Madden had injuries on his face and said they were caused by Protasiewicz. It all dates to 1997.

When we asked about any physical abuse from Protasiewicz, then 34, to her 70-year-old then-husband retired and reserve Judge Madden, Ehr responded:

“Physically, I, you know, I saw her like push and shove him, and that kind of thing. You know, ‘I don’t want to go, I’m not up for that, I don’t want to do it,’ and, you know, she’s, kind of, kind of abusive that way. I don’t think she realized that he was as old as he was, you know. She shouldn’t have been treating him that way. It’s the age difference again, you know. She just didn’t understand how to handle him. She had some other issues as well that I remember the judge saying and talking about.”

Jon Ehr told us he saw that with his “own eyes” on two occasions at the Madden home, one time by the front door. He said the push/shove was “not in a loving way” and that the judge said Protasiewicz was “aggressive” toward him. Ehr also says that he heard Protasiewicz use the “N word” racial slur to refer to blacks. You can read about those accusations here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#1]
"That's different".  Pedophile, on video, in the WH.  Domestic violence won't even get a line on the back page.  The commies view crimes as attributes.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 1:12:48 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what you get when you elect a politician to the court.  Kinda like the politicians in uniform in the Pentagon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top