Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2013 9:25:21 AM EDT
This place used to be a great quick alternative to the DMV for renewing plates, title transfers on boats and ATVs, etc.  Now the line is always practically out the door because they are trying to push cell phones on everyone who walks up to the counter.   The clientele is not exactly the polite and considerate  type either, so it is no joy to stand in line and listen to the stupidity going on at the counter.
Link Posted: 8/31/2013 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn those places, i'd never set foot in one for any reason. My local Piggly Wiggly can do renewals and such.
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 4:39:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I find it easier just to do it all online.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:43:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Never mind..  They must be alright..  They are advertising free Obama phones now..  
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn those places, i'd never set foot in one for any reason. My local Piggly Wiggly can do renewals and such.
View Quote

I wouldn't piss on your local Piggy Wiggly if it were on fire.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me neither...hot piss smells icky
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 12:46:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

....you're only encouraging me. lol...

(my mother is a former employee of the establishment in question)
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 2:06:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I would not piss on my local piggly wiggly if it was on fire either.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I pissed on my local piggly wiggly after a long night of enjoying adult beverages. I don't think it was on fire though.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 3:42:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I pissed on my local piggly wiggly after a long night of enjoying adult beverages. I don't think it was on fire though.
View Quote

Lemme guess, you're the type that pulls the grenade and throws the pin.

Link Posted: 10/22/2013 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In both cases, as long as he maintains control of what's in his "holding" hand...
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This place used to be a great quick alternative to the DMV for renewing plates, title transfers on boats and ATVs, etc.  Now the line is always practically out the door because they are trying to push cell phones on everyone who walks up to the counter.   The clientele is not exactly the polite and considerate  type either, so it is no joy to stand in line and listen to the stupidity going on at the counter.
View Quote

WTF were you doing in there in the first place?  I'd sooner drink my own piss than set foot in there if I didn't absolutely have to. I'd rather hang at the DMV.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 10:00:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF were you doing in there in the first place?
View Quote

It is a great place to pick up chicks...
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 3:27:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's sad.  Because it is probably true.  You were targeted by no less than 15 "women" to be the next baby daddy.  Overheard: "Mmm girl, you know dat's right".

Make sure you wrap it with the Goodyear Aquatread II steel belted radial condom.

Link Posted: 10/23/2013 4:09:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That's sad.  Because it is probably true.  You were targeted by no less than 15 "women" to be the next baby daddy.  Overheard: "Mmm girl, you know dat's right".
Make sure you wrap it with the Goodyear Aquatread II steel belted radial condom.
View Quote

Ever watch Hardcore Pawn?  It's a similar clientele.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:30:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The same could be said of some Piggly Wigglys.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:34:11 AM EDT
[#16]
What's with the piggly wiggly hate? I didn't know arfcom hates them.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:44:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I love PW on the Northside of Racine.  Franchise store, owner is great and you can carry as a customer.  As a matter of fact he does not tell his staff they can't carry, he just leaves the issue undefined.

Grocery stores are only as good as their local managers, their ethics, policies and customer service.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:57:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Grocery stores are only as good as their local managers, their ethics, policies and customer service.
View Quote

Exactly. The Piggy Wiggly in Mayville is on my "do not visit under any circumstances" list. Strictly due to the owners. I have no beef with other Piggly Wiggly stores.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 7:52:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Festival Foods does the renewals as well.. so the the gas station on Shawano/29 across from Kwik Trip.. I think it is a BP ..

Link Posted: 10/23/2013 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Other than playing elevator music that makes you want to kill yourself, my local PW is pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Piggly Wiggly Crivitz is awesome.  Stopped for some turkey ham tonight, noticed Ace is connected without a wall between stores even.  Browsed a bit and found my new pistol while buying some grub.  This place is a win.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:23:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Exactly. The Piggy Wiggly in Mayville is on my "do not visit under any circumstances" list. Strictly due to the owners. I have no beef with other Piggly Wiggly stores.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My beef with my local Piggly Wiggly is that the owner is a foaming at the mouth rabid liberal who at the time of act 35 passing that his all his good customers hated Walker and if anyone ever came in to rob his store he would do everything they wanted because they would run away after getting the money, he also had a few other pearls of wisdom to say that day but they elude me right now.

This was all prompted by me thanking him for removing his No Weapons sign.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

My beef with my local Piggly Wiggly is that the owner is a foaming at the mouth rabid liberal who at the time of act 35 passing that his all his good customers hated Walker and if anyone ever came in to rob his store he would do everything they wanted because they would run away after getting the money, he also had a few other pearls of wisdom to say that day but they elude me right now.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is pretty much any big retail business.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:08:48 PM EDT
[#24]
I just find it odd that Piggly Wiggly butchers their mascot.  But boy, does bacon taste good.  

Ed
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Planned Parenthood is better!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top