Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2009 9:53:53 PM EDT
I hope this is crossing the line as far as advertising, Edited - HD40 I know this is kind of advertising ,but I didnt want anybody missing out on this.

Thanks,
Scott
Link Posted: 4/18/2009 4:04:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 2:55:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I LOOKED THERE I CAN;T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT IT  WHERE DID IT GO?
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/21/2009 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I called them.  This only applies to their suppressor for the 9mm pistol round.
Link Posted: 4/22/2009 11:59:22 AM EDT
[#5]
correct i italked to them also and applies only to the tundra suppressor  has to be purchased through a dealer by 4/30  and gemtech needs the completed form 4 by june 15 09   witha acopy of the salkes receipt
Link Posted: 4/23/2009 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The reason this post was deleted was because I had an offer on top of gem-techs.I dont think the rest of the info should have been deleted as I was just letting everybody know about the gemtech side of the deal.Every thing you guys have had to find out on your own was in the post already ,but the mod deleted it also.
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks for the info i went ahead and purchased one at my dealers price  i will save $375  thats awesome   thanks again
Link Posted: 4/27/2009 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
thanks for the info i went ahead and purchased one at my dealers price  i will save $375  thats awesome   thanks again
Thats cool. I can tell you by the number you posted that your dealer is not making a penny off of you.So either he is independently wealthy or you guys are pretty good friends.I have a dark earth one coming for me personally that is going to look pretty good on my dark earth 226.I ordered 6 total ,but only one is not sold.

Link Posted: 4/28/2009 3:50:06 PM EDT
[#9]
good freinds and helps me and my freinds out with whatever we need
Link Posted: 4/28/2009 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#10]
What does a dealer normal sell one for?  Is it less then what Gem Tech lists?  I saw this today and an trying to see if I can make it under the wire but don't want to spend to much for the suppressor.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/29/2009 11:17:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got back from ordering one!  Thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up would of been buying one from me.Just kiddin man.Hope you got a good deal(sixish or less I hope)(out the door)(hint hint).

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up would of been buying one from me.Just kiddin man.Hope you got a good deal(sixish or less I hope)(out the door)(hint hint).

No guess I got shafted $737.45.  Went to place in Eau Claire.  Where are you located?  Is it in Pittsville?  I lived there though high school.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 11:37:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No guess I got shafted $737.45.  Went to place in Eau Claire.  Where are you located?  Is it in Pittsville?  I lived there though high school.

Msrp is 695.00.In my original post I was offering $100 off of that on top of Gemtech paying your tax.So basically 6ish out the door.I guess its ok to post this now that the deal is over,but for your future needs hit me up.We are in the dells.Did you go to lauer?I will get you the best prices.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#15]
What is you number so I can get ahold of you for the next one?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top