Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 10:00:27 AM EDT
I would like to light off a few small fireworks(not the big ones that launch out of the tubes) with a few friends tonight. my concern is, are the police on the east side of milaukee(UWM area, district 5 i believe) going to be going after firework lighters? i have the perfect area to light it off, my street is all messed up with constructiona and there are no cars or machienerey around the area i will be setting them off.
this is my first new years in milwaukee, so i want to know what is and isnt allowed.
thanks
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Only certain fireworks are legal in WI.Mostly the sparking ground type.You can buy other types here along with a $2 permit that states you will only lite them at such and such place at so and so times,Yeah right. I'd just call and find out for sure.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:32:57 AM EDT
[#2]
if i do not get any milwaukee LEO replies, i will give district 5 a call before i light annything off...
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top