Posted: 12/30/2005 11:49:12 AM EDT
what is RCLRC? is it a range or club somewhere? t/k
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:43:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It is a private club in racine

Batch114
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Private club in Racine, they have pretty much every type of outdoor shooting range you can think of-  600yd for NM competition, 100yd rifle, 25yd 'free-fire range'..... Plus a shotgun range for clay pigeons (trap & skeet houses are 'controlled' by a few members who have the key, but you can bring your own thrower).... They even have an archery range...

Membership is invite-only, but there are a few members on this board who would probably be glad to sponsor you (I'm an 'inactive' member (if I'm still on the rolls at all), as I joined the Army & left the state - I'm just back on leave)...

Cost is $185 for the first year, plus you must do some work hours (I think it's 40/yr).... Once you do 100 hours of work at the club, your dues go down and you become a voting member (simplified, but you'll get the rest explained if you decide to join).....

I'm also pretty sure (but check in the 'let's do lunch' thread) that the bunch of folks gathering to shoot there tomorrow might not mind you coming as a guest - but ask in that thread to be sure... I can't speak for them, and I'm no longer an active member...

- Dave_A
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the replies, I'd like to join but its a little too far for me.  I think Ill just go to the deerfield indoor range saturday
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:02:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:14:32 PM EDT
[#5]
We always called it "7 mile" when we used to go there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top