Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 7:48:03 AM EDT
Who's going and can we all hook up for a drink?
Well I will have a soda anyway I would like to put faces behind screen names not sure who everyone one is.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well I will have a soda anyway I would like to put faces behind screen names not sure who everyone one is.

Whats the date?? I think I'll not be working for this one for a change so I'm down to meet up with everyone.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats the date?? I think I'll not be working for this one for a change so I'm down to meet up with everyone.

Sunday after Labor Day I usually get there at 10-11 am Hope thats right Day NOW VP of club and member since 93 and I cant get the date right! VOTE FOR ME!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Labor Day I usually get there at 10-11 am

I'll be there, no work for me, at least not yet......
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Labor Day is the first monday in September.
THe picknick is on Sunday the 4th.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
AnnieO and I should be there for either date.  I'm guessing she'll know the corect one...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#6]
No guns.
No pets.

Camping okay on the six-hundo .... recommended for drunkards.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:30:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
AnnieO and I should be there for either date.  I'm guessing she'll know the corect one...

Don't forget to represent with some DE gear if you got it. Hat, shirt something......
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Picinic is on Sunday.  I'll be there of course; if for no other reason than to run around naked screaming "I'm a pretty princess"
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#9]
I should be there Sunday with Diane.  I may get some hours in helping with the set up or tear down.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Picinic is on Sunday.  I'll be there of course; if for no other reason than to run around naked screaming "I'm a pretty princess"

[note to self]Remeber to bring video camera for black mail reasons[/note to self]

Hey I got the lowers back yesterday. They look good.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Picinic is on Sunday.  I'll be there of course; if for no other reason than [for Sarah from Dennys] to run around naked screaming "I'm a pretty princess"

Keeping with our Sunday dinner tradition...

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#12]
my fiance and i will be there i might help out with teardown not sure yet, i'll prolly be a drunken camper too. i may wear a defensive edge T-shirt
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:35:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Labor Day is the first monday in September.
THe picknick is on Sunday the 4th.

10-4
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:08:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Crazy Sarah...  but I haven't seen her in a while...
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:30:17 PM EDT
[#15]
count me in
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:17:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So we go shoot tomarrow, and then go see Crazy Sarah. Simple.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#17]
w00t!  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So we go shoot tomarrow, and then go see Crazy Sarah. Simple.

OK Ill bite who is crazy Sarah and do i really want to know
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Our favorite waitress from Dennys.  Cute kid, in an "I married an axe murderer" sort of way.  Re: shooting this afternoon: I can't.  I'm cleaning the garage.  Besides, I thought the club was cloaed until 9/2?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:41:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Our favorite waitress from Dennys.  Cute kid, in an "I married an axe murderer" sort of way.  Re: shooting this afternoon: I can't.  I'm cleaning the garage.  Besides, I thought the club was cloaed until 9/2?

Only between 0700 and 1630
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:42:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Dayum you're quick on the trigger! I'm still cleaning the garage, though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Dayum you're quick on the trigger! I'm still cleaning the garage, though.

Yah I'm at work so I have nothing better to do today then surf the site.

It doesn't officialy close till tomarrow. I have to get out and test out the can and P22 again.

PX if you want to meet up can you bring yer .22 conversion for the AR, I want to try an experiment with some of the 60gr aguila.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:10:05 AM EDT
[#23]
I will be up north  shotting the FIFTY cals. C3s & beltfeds. your all welcome. this is on my Land.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Range isn't closed until Monday, the 29th.  I'll bring the bb kit.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Range isn't closed until Monday, the 29th.  I'll bring the bb kit.

Cool beans I'll bring yer lower
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 3:38:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

doublelunger01
Member   posted 08-28-2005 03:05 PM                
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeahhhhhhhh, my brains liquified,my eyeballs popped,and my head imploded,Thanks for a GREAT concert Ted.You and the band sweated your asses off onstage and we Wisconsinites appreciated every note.Also thanks for WANGO TANGO outfrickin standing,Gotta do this again next year.Ya got that right YOU CANNOT DO THIS IN FRANCE.Fred Bear was truly inspirational.Some people sng to some songs ,but EVERYONE sang to Fred Bear THANKS!!
IP: Logged

elk addict
Member   posted 08-28-2005 03:47 PM                
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loved Wango Tango and if he played the same version of "Baby Please Dont Go" as he did here in the GNW, that fricken was outstanding! And I've never been real fond of that one.
Bryan.

hkmp5
Member   posted 08-28-2005 10:37 PM              

quote:
Quoted:
Yeahhhhhhhh, my brains liquified,my eyeballs popped,and my head imploded,Thanks for a GREAT concert Ted.You and the band sweated your asses off onstage and we Wisconsinites appreciated every note.Also thanks for WANGO TANGO outfrickin standing,Gotta do this again next year.Ya got that right YOU CANNOT DO THIS IN FRANCE.Fred Bear was truly inspirational.Some people sng to some songs ,but EVERYONE sang to Fred Bear THANKS!!

Could not make it(DAM)
Did Ted rip DOYLE a new ass?

doublelunger01
Member   posted 08-28-2005 10:41 PM                
Yes He did several times during KISS MY A$$.

hkmp5
Member   posted 08-28-2005 10:48 PM              

quote:
Quoted:

Go Uncle Ted

NUGE
Administrator   posted 08-28-2005 11:12 PM              
hell yeah!

bloodbrotherbob
Member   posted 08-29-2005 06:17 AM                

quote:
Quoted:

Salute to the Nuge!
My boys and I wanna shake your hand.

------------------

Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:34:27 AM EDT
[#27]
The wife and I will be there Sun. I should be there Mon. to help with some of the teardown stuff.

Batch114
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The wife and I will be there Sun. I should be there Mon. to help with some of the teardown stuff.

Batch114

10-4 mgd
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 2:53:42 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll be there on Saturday to setup and there all day on Sunday getting loaded.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top