Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 12:31:43 AM EDT
Anyone ever go to this?  Is it worth going?

www.outdoorsbest.com/dugof/whatisit/

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 2:56:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard it's pretty good but can never seem to make it there.A friend has a booth there every year and usaully picks up some good deals on gear.Plus you can test bows,trucks,4wheelers etc.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have gone to it every year since it has been in Oshkosh.  I have a great time there checking out all the cool gear and spending money like there is no tomorrow.  There are tons of outfitters, and vendors in the big buildings.  There are shooting demonstrations, and you can try out just about any kind of rifle/pistol/shotgun you can think of.  I highly recommend it for any outdoorsman.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 6:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have gone to it every year since it has been in Oshkosh.  I have a great time there checking out all the cool gear and spending money like there is no tomorrow.  There are tons of outfitters, and vendors in the big buildings.  There are shooting demonstrations, and you can try out just about any kind of rifle/pistol/shotgun you can think of.  I highly recommend it for any outdoorsman.

M72A2 how about that??
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 12:57:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Is that better?
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:08:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody just told me about it today...gonna be going out for sure.  

--Josh
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I went one year and the wifey told me I am not allowed to go back unless I leave all my cash checkbook and credit cards with her.  Kinda pointless that way so I havent went back.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Since it's not the same weekend as the Michigan NASCAR race this year, I will probably be going.  It's quite the event!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top