BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:57:23 PM EDT
Saukville Rifle and Pistol Club

25 yard / 50 yard / 100 yard outdoor range
2 skeet stations
3 (I think) trap stations

They have a pistol league in the winter that shoots out the windows.
Your stall is like a mini bay window.
You go outside to change targets, then come in, open the window, and shot from indoors.

The club houses and clay throwers are only available when they have someone there to open and operate everything.
The outdoor range is anytime 9AM -> Dark

No onsite manager - sorta unsupervised.

$25 new member fee
$40 yearly fee
Covers me and the wife and kids if we had any.
I'd like to have more distance available, but $65 for both of us was too good of a deal to pass on.

Didn't know quite what to expect, so we brought 10/22's.
Ended up spending 3 hours in the sunshine and burnt up two bricks of .22.

There were plenty of dads who brought sons and daughters to shoot, one guy I got to talking with was quick to hand me his weapons to check out.

We had a nice time and some good gun-luvin fellowship.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good time for a good price :) I've never been to an actual range, I'd like to try it before winter
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome Throttle Junkie!  I'm a member too...at least I was before Uncle Sam sent me over to Iraq! Looking forward to getting back and shooting paper.  You'll find that the guys at Suakville are great. Welcome

Cygnus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top