Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2006 11:24:59 AM EDT
Anybody know this fella ?  He has had a couple ads in the reloading EE  and had 3 recenlty locked for bumping.

He post ad at 9:28am  12-28,  I repond with "I'll take it, consider it sold" at 9:37pm 12-29... sent IM and e-mail....

He replies back "SPF to SBR7_11" at 9:38am 12-30.

I catch his on-line indicator glowing green at 9:40pm 12-30, send him another IM that it been 24hr now, please respond.... as of this current time, no response.

Can somebody tell me if they know aedavis and if he is a stand -up fella?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 11:53:02 AM EDT
[#1]
never heard or did any business with him
have you looked in the feedback forum area ? that's the best place to see how others have faired with seller/buyer
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I've not heard of him either.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've not heard of him either.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 4:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm right here -

Regarding the .223 die, I sent you two IMs with address for the money order and two emails.  Have you gotten any of them?

Edit - I just sent you another IM and another email with my address.   Please respond when you get them.

Allan
Link Posted: 1/2/2007 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact established via e-mail and IM today.

Likely malfuntion on the part of AR15 as to IM's being delivered to my message box.

Purchase moving forward as planned.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top