Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 9:09:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#1]
You do any Elk hunting in units 007 or 008?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have been hunting down near Saguache the past few years, so, no not really.  

I didn't draw any big game tags this year so I may stay up this way.  If I go elk hunting, it will be just thrown together.  Over the counter would be fine.  My buddy has run into a few big bulls so far but nothing with a real clear shot (bow hunting).  He had a nice 6x6 come in last night but it stayed behind some trees.

How about you?  You get tags?

I haven't yet, I am looking at those 2 gmus for an over the counter bull tag, but was also looking to find someone that would be interested in a weekend hunt. I don't like to hunt alone.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:54:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#5]
IM sent
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I was up this weekend doing some fence mending. The Coyotes were howling and calling for me.

I wasn't lucky enough to get an Elk tag so I will hunt for Coyotes this year.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:54:54 PM EDT
[#7]
IM A YOUTH! IM A YOUTH! And I hunt 7 and 8. I have antlered antolope, antlered deer, and antlered elk. Gonna get one this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top