Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2023 10:16:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip]
Can we have a PIF thread? If we can, I’ll be happy to start it off.

Mods please give a thumbs up or down before I start giving things away

ETA:

Thumbs up received and tacked to the top.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:37:16 PM EDT
[#1]
What is a PIF thread? I'm kinda new, don't know a lot
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 10:51:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SketchyWelder:
What is a PIF thread? I'm kinda new, don't know a lot
View Quote

Pay It Forward.

Give things away to other members. Might be gun parts. Might be car things. Might be building materials. Might be kids toys. Tactical Gear. Etc.

Free is the name of the game. Getting the item to someone can be the challenge. Shipping may be involved if it’s across the state. Usually the person who wants something that’s being offered up will pay the real shipping fees but nothing over that.

We used to be one of the best HTF’s for support and help. Let’s bring that back.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a sig branded mosquito holster. Just pay shipping or meet me somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
I've got a sig branded mosquito holster. Just pay shipping or meet me somewhere.
View Quote

Ha I'd love to say I have a use for it but I literally snapped part of my Mosquitos frame and haven't been able to get a replacement

Link Posted: 4/23/2023 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Was this thread approved?  Seems like it
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FS-FNRL:
Was this thread approved?  Seems like it
View Quote

Yes. It has been approved.

Let’s get this party started!!!

I’ll go digging through the extra parts bin. I’m sure I have a bunch of stuff that needs a new home. Extra points for local pickup.
Link Posted: 4/27/2023 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone need a complete Remington 870 bolt?
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 4:03:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: wicked07] [#8]
Nordic Components teflon coated 20ga follower. I drive between Maple Valley and South Park and can meet around that route.

https://flic.kr/p/2kN92b1

https://flic.kr/p/2kN4VKq

Please email if you want it.

More to come...
Link Posted: 4/30/2023 1:32:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a couple Ruger 10/22 stocks, normal factory walnut. One is a beaut, one should be sanded and painted/coated. I am pretty sure the third stock is for a Mini 14. Many more items to come, as I find them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top