Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2022 1:13:10 PM EDT
Yeah, I know there is a thread on this, but it is a month old... so this is in hopes of more current deals.
Sorry about the dupe if that is the kind of thing that upsets you.

The other thread has a link to aeroprecisionusa.  Magpul PMAG 30-round Non-Window M2 - Black (10 Pack) for $88
I need to stock up before the law goes into effect July 1, limiting mags in my state to 10 rounds max.

I need a few for the 10/22's and ten or more for AR's - if I can afford it  
It is now or never...

Looking for deals on PMAGS or Lancer, and want to get some metal GI mags as well.
a mix of 20 and 30 rounders.

I never but "fun" stuff online, so looking for deals.

Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I am about to pull the trigger  :-)
Palmetto State
10 Aluminum 30RD $8.98 each
10 PMAG20RD $13.25 each

BlackHawk Armory
10 PMAG 30RD  7.98 each
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 10:19:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been buying mags since the legislation passed, like a guy on Ambien with a walrus. Been buying a few each week. Almost got everything I need. Got some 10/22 mags in a couple different shopping carts right now. I need to think about what I might want to buy as far as guns are concerned in the future and perhaps pick up mags for those.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a Sig P322 from PSA - today.  With the increased shipping time, min 10 day background check - It's gonna be close.  

Now the problem is - no mags in stock - anywhere.  Ugh.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I've been buying mags since the legislation passed, like a guy on Ambien with a walrus.
View Quote

If anyone has an m1a, check-mate has armorers packs of parked 20rnders available.

Dont have an m1a yet but Im future buying now.

They have an online order cutoff for Wa of 6/10

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 6:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just bought a Sig P322 from PSA - today.  With the increased shipping time, min 10 day background check - It's gonna be close.  

View Quote

There's no minimum wait on pistols, only semi auto rifles. As soon as the WA state application form comes back approved the pistol can be transferred. I've had a couple come back approved within 2 hours from the Kent Police Dept.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There's no minimum wait on pistols, only semi auto rifles. As soon as the WA state application form comes back approved the pistol can be transferred. I've had a couple come back approved within 2 hours from the Kent Police Dept.
View Quote

Thank you for this info. I did not know that. So you’re saying…. There’s a chance????

Link Posted: 6/2/2022 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Depends on your local police dept running the background check, but the Kent PD at least has had approvals back by the next day for all the gun transfers I've sent them. Two of the pistol transfers came back approved within 2 hours on a Saturday a couple months ago. A rifle I transferred to myself a while ago came back approved same day but I still had to wait 10 days to give it to myself
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Just take the magazine home from your FFL.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 12:43:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Also thinking about it the law prohibits buying or selling so since you already bought it it should be legal..
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 2:12:22 PM EDT
[#11]
@Scratch45

Greg cotes has good prices on OEM ruger 10/22 25rd mags. He has singles and value packs (2ea).

I grabbed the last 15rders it seems. Tried to order 10 it only gave me 8
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Depends on your local police dept running the background check, but the Kent PD at least has had approvals back by the next day for all the gun transfers I've sent them. Two of the pistol transfers came back approved within 2 hours on a Saturday a couple months ago. A rifle I transferred to myself a while ago came back approved same day but I still had to wait 10 days to give it to myself
View Quote

Anacortes PD is the same way, they usually get it out the next day.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I panic bought one of the new S&W M&P 10mm that I had hoped for years they would produce. But mags are now where to be found so I may be stuck with just the two that came with it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 4:12:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If anyone has an m1a, check-mate has armorers packs of parked 20rnders available.

Dont have an m1a yet but Im future buying now.

They have an online order cutoff for Wa of 6/10

View Quote

One of the large mag websites was closing down a couple years ago. I stocked up bigly on the CMI 25’s and a handful of 20’s when they put them on clearance. I cleared them out of the 25’s.

Managed to score some 3 of the 100rd Beta C drums for the M1A for $315 ea a couple months ago.

I’m trying to think about future orders now as well.
Link Posted: 6/3/2022 11:56:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Just ordered some L7AWM for a long shot I'll have the cash for the new Sig M5, might be the last 10+ mags I buy.

Kind of afraid to add it all up, but I bet I'm over 4K spent on mags in the last couple months.
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just ordered some L7AWM for a long shot I'll have the cash for the new Sig M5, might be the last 10+ mags I buy.

Kind of afraid to add it all up, but I bet I'm over 4K spent on mags in the last couple months.
View Quote

Doesn’t the M5 also accept 7.62 PMags?
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:06:34 AM EDT
[#17]
Cheapest OEM Glock mag source?
Cabelas Tulalip was tapped out last Thursday.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:48:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Cheapest OEM Glock mag source?
Cabelas Tulalip was tapped out last Thursday.
Thanks!
View Quote

I've been buying from big tex ordnance.  Mags in retail packaging are around $25, mags not in retail packaging are under $20 when in shock.  

Airliftwa is coupon code for free shipping
Link Posted: 6/4/2022 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've been buying from big tex ordnance.  Mags in retail packaging are around $25, mags not in retail packaging are under $20 when in shock.  

Airliftwa is coupon code for free shipping
View Quote

THANKS!

Link Posted: 6/4/2022 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#20]
21.99 at GT distributers

Link Posted: 6/5/2022 9:35:52 PM EDT
[#21]
5 rnd extenders for tx22, will work with 10 or 16 rnd
https://www.tandemkross.com/wingman_plus5_magazine_bumper-taurustx_22

Are they considered high cap mags to be restricted or must you buy them now ?
Link Posted: 6/5/2022 10:53:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
5 rnd extenders for tx22, will work with 10 or 16 rnd
https://www.tandemkross.com/wingman_plus5_magazine_bumper-taurustx_22

Are they considered high cap mags to be restricted or must you buy them now ?
View Quote

Yes, a component that extends the capacity of a magazine is also banned.
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Doesn’t the M5 also accept 7.62 PMags?
View Quote

Yeah, any Sr25 pattern mag should work fine, but all the photos have the tan lancers
Link Posted: 6/6/2022 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Scratch45, sorry to hijack.

Does anyone know 100% what the legality is on purchasing followers, and springs for mags over 10rds. After July?
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Scratch45, sorry to hijack.

Does anyone know 100% what the legality is on purchasing followers, and springs for mags over 10rds. After July?
View Quote

There's a part of the bill where they make it sound like magazine components are included as "high capacity magazines".

" (36) "Large capacity magazine" means an ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition, or any conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which such a device can be assembled if those parts are in possession of or under the control of the same person"
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 1:45:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:

There's a part of the bill where they make it sound like magazine components are included as "high capacity magazines".

" (36) "Large capacity magazine" means an ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition, or any conversion kit, part, or combination of parts, from which such a device can be assembled if those parts are in possession of or under the control of the same person"
View Quote

Correct, so stock up on springs too.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 2:12:42 AM EDT
[#27]

NVM
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:06:35 AM EDT
[#28]
For those looking for CZ P-10C factory 15Rd Magazines....

CZ P10C Magazines
Link Posted: 6/9/2022 4:29:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

As soon as your P322 arrives at your dealer, take the magazines home with you on the same day, while you’re waiting on the BG to clear.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 11:17:22 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

As soon as your P322 arrives at your dealer, take the magazines home with you on the same day, while you’re waiting on the BG to clear.
View Quote

Excellent advice. I hadn’t thought of doing that. Fortunately my FFL is smarter than me and sent the mags home with me.

Huge shout out to @PalmettoStateArmory and especially Josiah for excellent customer service!!!!  Fantastic experience again from PSA.
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's supposed to be a maximum of 10 day bg  ck.  After 10 days after the dealer submits  background ck he can deliver the firearm but I think dealers don't know the law or are afraid of the government since it's a priority of the government to shutdown ffl's
Link Posted: 6/14/2022 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Skagit arms is sending people home with the
mags when you buy a hicap gun

10% off their guns with hicap mags BTW.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 9:24:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Skagit arms is sending people home with the
mags when you buy a hicap gun

View Quote

Pantel Tactical is doing the same.
Link Posted: 6/15/2022 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#34]
The Marksman and Brads Guns did the same for me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By MeatBag:

I still remember the night of deliberation before the bill passed after an amendment was proposed: “I have good news for the gentleman, you can still buy a spring.”

Uh, no you can’t, if we are to believe how the bill is written
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top