Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/19/2022 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Let's go, Brandon!

I hope he receives a reception by Patriots.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 7:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember when barry and big mike came to town and they had all freeways shut down. It was insane the roads they closed that were nowhere near those clowns.

I also remember having to cancel a flying lesson at Boeing field (after I got there) because air traffic was shut down. Bill Clinton came to town that day. I watched him get off the plane and stood and watched the motorcade. I had no idea there were that many police! That was a long time ago....
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember when barry and big mike came to town and they had all freeways shut down. It was insane the roads they closed that were nowhere near those clowns.

I also remember having to cancel a flying lesson at Boeing field (after I got there) because air traffic was shut down. Bill Clinton came to town that day. I watched him get off the plane and stood and watched the motorcade. I had no idea there were that many police! That was a long time ago....
View Quote

He's supposed to be in Portland fist. I pray to God they don't plan on driving up from there. They'd have all off I5 cluster fucked for the whole day.
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 11:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Cue the Lets Go Brandon banners and graffiti
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 12:45:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Lol, so are they going to be cleaning out the bums this week?
Link Posted: 4/20/2022 9:49:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Careful-  Those bums represent a significant Democrat constituancy!
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 12:37:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Careful-  Those bums represent a significant Democrat constituancy!
View Quote

Them shitting on the street distracts from him shitting his pants
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 2:51:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Cue the Lets Go Brandon banners and graffiti
View Quote

Biden agrees with this.

Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Friday only? I’ve got an engagement downtown Saturday and would be good to know if traffic is gonna be fucked.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Friday only? I’ve got an engagement downtown Saturday and would be good to know if traffic is gonna be fucked.
View Quote

Looks like he's leaving by 4PM Friday. You should be good.

ETA: I based that off of the TFRs  that are on for the visit.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#11]
I hope he totally fucks up Seattle traffic bigly, Friday after noon close the major roads and freeways downtown and South.  The back up should be glorious.  

If you work in Seattle just go hang out for a bit have dinner and a drink. Or leave by 2:00pm
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hope he totally fucks up Seattle traffic bigly, Friday after noon close the major roads and freeways downtown and South.  The back up should be glorious.  

If you work in Seattle just go hang out for a bit have dinner and a drink. Or leave by 2:00pm
View Quote

He would blend in the with the demented denizens & they'd lose him, so there's no way his handlers will let him get anywhere near the downtown area.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#13]
https://mynorthwest.com/3443046/joe-biden-seattle-visit-earth-day/

Here’s some more details. The roads will be fucked between Seattle and Auburn. Hope you aren’t flying because flights are being shut down 30 mins before and after he lands.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 9:50:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like he's a day ahead of what they had originally talked about.
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 2:12:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Remember the guy in a small plane who missed the announcement and made the grave mistake of flying near Medina or wherever Obama was having his high dollar private event - which, if you haven't noticed, is all any big name Democrat ever comes here for.

I was out at my dad's place in Bremerton and heard that loud ass double sonic boom.

What did they think the guy was gonna do? Crash the plane into the house? Drop a grenade out of the window? Dump out a bucket of shit on Obama's head?
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 2:22:22 AM EDT
[#16]
shit I forgot he was coming, that explains the unusual flights of F-15s
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 3:16:45 AM EDT
[#17]
I just read that his departure was delayed due to a rice cooker.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Their chutzpah is impressive as they fly AF1 3000 miles to deliver an Earth Day speech.
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Their chutzpah is impressive as they fly AF1 3000 miles to deliver an Earth Day speech.
View Quote

i really is something, Isn't it? Not to mention the five osprey flying around and the mile long motorcade. I wonder what the fuel milage is on an up-armored limo?
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 6:18:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I got stuck in Auburn when they shut down the off-ramp for him and half of Seattle PD to drive through Auburn… Why? I have no ideal…. I guess he probably went to the Muckleshoot Res to get his “piece of the action” off their bingo, cheap smokes and booze
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#21]
He's more focused on Pudding Time.

He was in Auburn to give a speech at Green River College.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:11:27 AM EDT
[#22]
They shut down airspace over Seatac all freakin' day, causing me to have to fly back to Seattle a day later from a business trip. FJB.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top