Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2021 9:52:24 AM EDT
“There will be fewer masking requirements though masking rules will remain in place at health care settings correctional facilities, homeless shelters and schools. Masks will continue to be required for unvaccinated employees who return to work indoors. Businesses can continue to choose to require masks for their customers, regardless of vaccination status.

Until that is no longer the case, I don’t consider WA fully reopened. At this juncture, any business that still opts to “require” masks can heartily fuck off.

https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/washington-to-reopen-at-midnight-after-covid-19-forced-state-shut-down-over-a-year-ago
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:09:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Their business their rules. You're free to not shop at places that require masks
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Look at our Freedom!  Here are the current rules:  (Are there people wearing masks to bed?!)

People are not required to wear a face coverings in any of the following situations (according to the DOH):

When outdoors. People who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in crowded outdoor settings, such as at sporting events, fairs, parades, concerts, and similar settings where there is decreased ability to consistently maintain physical distance between non-household members.
At a small indoor gathering in a place not generally open to the public that is attended only by people fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and by unvaccinated people from a single household in which on one is at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
While engaged in indoor training or competition in any type of sport designated by the Department of Health or in outdoor training or competition in any type of sport.
While swimming or engaged in other water sports or recreation.
While engaged in the act of eating or drinking.
While showering, bathing, or engaging in other personal hygiene or grooming activities that require the removal of the face covering.
When any party to a communication is deaf or hard of hearing and not wearing a face covering is essential to communication.
While obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the face covering.
While sleeping.
When necessary to confirm the person’s identity.
When federal or state law prohibits wearing a face covering or requires the removal of a face covering.
When unable to put on a face covering due to an emergency.
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look at our Freedom!  Here are the current rules:  (Are there people wearing masks to bed?!)

People are not required to wear a face coverings in any of the following situations (according to the DOH):

When outdoors. People who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in crowded outdoor settings, such as at sporting events, fairs, parades, concerts, and similar settings where there is decreased ability to consistently maintain physical distance between non-household members.
At a small indoor gathering in a place not generally open to the public that is attended only by people fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and by unvaccinated people from a single household in which on one is at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
While engaged in indoor training or competition in any type of sport designated by the Department of Health or in outdoor training or competition in any type of sport.
While swimming or engaged in other water sports or recreation.
While engaged in the act of eating or drinking.
While showering, bathing, or engaging in other personal hygiene or grooming activities that require the removal of the face covering.
When any party to a communication is deaf or hard of hearing and not wearing a face covering is essential to communication.
While obtaining a service that requires temporary removal of the face covering.
While sleeping.
When necessary to confirm the person’s identity.
When federal or state law prohibits wearing a face covering or requires the removal of a face covering.
When unable to put on a face covering due to an emergency.
View Quote

Strangely absent is ‘while driving in your vehicle alone’.

Because of DOH needs to call out non-starters like “while sleeping”…
Link Posted: 6/30/2021 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Friend just returned from a family road trip to LV, said masks & other BS are trappings of WA/OR. ID & NV are having none of it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Safeway in Auburn don’t give a shit.

They been getting my money.

Work don’t give a shit either.
Link Posted: 7/3/2021 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
My mask has fully gone away.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I came from a trip visiting family and friends in Tri-Cities area and Spokane a few weeks ago.  From what I saw, it looks like the mask mandate ended long before the King's deceleration.   Even before the lift of limits, I visited a Wendy's without any capacity limits.  The motel in Spokane where I stayed, nobody was wearing a mask.  Same went for the Costco in Richland.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#8]
This year there are no government fireworks and the government doesn't allow personal fireworks.

If there is no celebration of freedom is pretty obvious even to the obtuse, web are not really free.
Link Posted: 7/4/2021 10:26:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I had never seen the cute little girls at the coffee shop without their masks until this week.

It was surreal.  And what a difference it makes.

I looked up the data today for Washington State.  Almost 6000 people died from Covid.  Less than 10 children died from it.  

Masking the children was child abuse, and they will be forever scarred from this.

Link Posted: 7/5/2021 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Their business their rules. You're free to not shop at places that require masks
View Quote
Of course, why didn't I think of that? My next medical issue can easily be solved with a box of Scooby Doo band aids or a quick trip to Idaho.
Link Posted: 7/6/2021 10:31:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Bring back Common Etiquette.

Big Government should be encouraging handkerchiefs, now, instead of virtue-signaling thin cloth masks.  
My bandanna is very effective for coughs and sneezes.
Link Posted: 7/7/2021 1:08:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Masking the children was child abuse, and they will be forever scarred from this.

View Quote

If anyone has any kids going to WA public schools, it looks like masks will still be required in fall 2021.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 1:32:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

If anyone has any kids going to WA public schools, it looks like masks will still be required in fall 2021.
View Quote

Oh, are teachers going to be "forced" to work in "unsafe" conditions, having to be around all those deadly infected kids? The poor dears.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like I'll be heading into a safety  meeting tomorrow,  where the are going to inform us, no vaccine, you wear the mask. At least that's what the news from fist shift is anyway.  They had their meeting today.
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Looks like I'll be heading into a safety  meeting tomorrow,  where the are going to inform us, no vaccine, you wear the mask. At least that's what the news from fist shift is anyway.  They had their meeting today.
View Quote

There is an lni pamphlet that gives employers guidance. It's not optional. If your employer doesn't do it-

Elections have consequences

If you actually see the pamphlet-there are 4 ways to not wear a mask. The last one is a "self attestation".

"I CavVet am writing this self attestation" Signed CavVet

They can go smoke that one
Link Posted: 7/8/2021 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There is an lni pamphlet that gives employers guidance. It's not optional. If your employer doesn't do it-

If you actually see the pamphlet-there are 4 ways to not wear a mask. The last one is a "self attestation".

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's going to be an interesting day for me. I'm pretty sure you and I work at the same place. Everybody there, that I work with knows where I stand on the Issue and they guy I work for Is a bit of a douche nozzle. My plan was to refuse to sign anything. We'll see how I feel about it when I get there.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:22:24 AM EDT
[#17]
I dont know what you decided to do-you survived under more stringent bullshit over the last year then you do now.

I think the attestation is your best route forward.

Link Posted: 7/20/2021 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#18]
I’m fully vaccinated and don’t wear a mask… Most of the time.

Honestly, I couldn’t care less if people choice to continue wearing a mask and even while driving alone in a car…  It’s a non issue to me.

If a business requires a mask…  No biggie.  I either put on a mask or go to a different business.  This isn’t a stand I’m willing to fight for since again, a non issue to me AND more of a personal choice.

In the end,it doesn’t affect me one bit, so I don’t give a shit about it.  I’m more concerned about the price of gasoline and groceries as inflation kicks in and increases each and every month with this administration.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Masks will come back and soon.

LA County is already mandating masks for indoors down in California.

Las Vegas is "recommended".

Dimslee usually copies California.

Masks are already 100% confirmed required for public school students for 2021-2022 school year.

Leftist politicians made policy based on "cases" in 2020/2021. 100% of humanity could be vaccinated and "cases" will still go up and down, in accordance with respiratory virus patterns catalogued for decades.

Watch, this fall, when cases rise again, we will see the return of restrictions and businesses will suffer again. Schools will likely go 100% remote again when the teachers union demands it.

"Medical experts" up in Seattle/King County are already saying to put masks back on. https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/washingtons-rising-number-of-covid-19-cases-stokes-concern-anxiety

It will never end in blue areas.
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 3:51:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Masks will come back and soon.

LA County is already mandating masks for indoors down in California.

Las Vegas is "recommended".

Dimslee usually copies California.

Masks are already 100% confirmed required for public school students for 2021-2022 school year.

Leftist politicians made policy based on "cases" in 2020/2021. 100% of humanity could be vaccinated and "cases" will still go up and down, in accordance with respiratory virus patterns catalogued for decades.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eds3MG8U0AELs1I.png

Watch, this fall, when cases rise again, we will see the return of restrictions and businesses will suffer again. Schools will likely go 100% remote again when the teachers union demands it.

"Medical experts" up in Seattle/King County are already saying to put masks back on. https://komonews.com/news/coronavirus/washingtons-rising-number-of-covid-19-cases-stokes-concern-anxiety

It will never end in blue areas.
View Quote

This is not an accident, they’re trying to make blue shitholes so unpleasant to live it’ll push more libtards to free states to reinforce the blue cancer voting base there in the event ballot tampering and election fraud runs into any issues.

Those who flee blue shitholes are being replaced by CCP citizens, demonrats haven’t thought far enough ahead at what the consequences to the country will be long term, or they have…who knows with them
Link Posted: 7/20/2021 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This is not an accident, they’re trying to make blue shitholes so unpleasant to live it’ll push more libtards to free states to reinforce the blue cancer voting base there in the event ballot tampering and election fraud runs into any issues.

Those who flee blue shitholes are being replaced by CCP citizens, demonrats haven’t thought far enough ahead at what the consequences to the country will be long term, or they have…who knows with them
View Quote

I guess. All of the families that I know whom are leaving/have left are conservative. All the liberal/moderate families I know are staying.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:17:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Prepare for masks everywhere inside again
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 4:50:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nevada is currently outwoking WA, so gotta ramp it back up.
Link Posted: 7/28/2021 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, listen to the questions Inslee fielded from the "media" (read: propaganda plants), especially the reporter at around the 41:17 minute mark who keeps seeding speculative solutions to Inslee.

I don't know if he is identified, but whoever that guy is, he's definitely a plant. What he asks about in his questions is what Inslee will do in the future.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top