Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2021 7:38:24 PM EDT
They have whatever caliber you want. They have bulk various calibers. They have almost anything you could want, no matter the caliber.

2 things. Do not shoot the messenger. Do not ask me the price.

Go

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/9/2021 9:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#2]
They have plenty of whatever you want for that. 556, 762x39, 300blk, 6.5 or 22.

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:00:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone who still voluntarily steps foot in SAA deserves to pay the $3/round they want for ammo
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 1:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck those dick bags, its sucked balls since Chester left.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:13:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing I looked at was 3 bucks. The 10mm was only 2.

I'll say this-as much as I hate neck beards and ammo, it's almost refreshing to know you can walk into a store and buy it. Buy all you want if money is no object.

It's like they fuck the middleman. Because a buyer today is going to pay dearly most of the time
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing I looked at was 3 bucks. The 10mm was only 2.

I'll say this-as much as I hate neck beards and ammo, it's almost refreshing to know you can walk into a store and buy it. Buy all you want if money is no object.

It's like they fuck the middleman. Because a buyer today is going to pay dearly most of the time
View Quote

I'll sell you 1000 rounds of 5.56 for $2500
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 2:05:41 PM EDT
[#7]
No, I'll sell you a thousand rounds for 2k.

Link Posted: 2/10/2021 6:22:15 PM EDT
[#8]
As much as I hate that shop and all the employees I've ever met in it, I'll admit that it's a big positive they still have ammo in stock, even if it is way overpriced.  You can't walk into a gun store anywhere around and buy a box of handgun ammo right now, and haven't really been able to for nearly a year.  And if you don't have any ammo at all, then paying 3x (or more) the normal price isn't a big deal.  If I didn't have a single round for my new 9mm handgun, I'd gladly pay a few dollars a round to have enough to fill it up.  

It's far from ideal, but it's the price the unprepared have to pay right now.  And it doesn't cost nearly as much as not having any ammo at all.  

With that said, Wades is cheaper
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 3:04:13 AM EDT
[#9]
I understand the discomfort with today's prices, but, if they have genuinely limited stock, with possibly no refills, they have to charge more. Whether they sell one mag, or a case, they still have employees, utilities, rent and taxes to pay. In other words, overhead. They don't have to sell it to you, they just have to sell it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:48:01 AM EDT
[#10]
We all went through this same crap (maybe not to the same extent) back during the Klinton years, or at least I did. Young, relatively poor and incredibly good looking. A recipe for profit!
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#11]
its like Palmetto State used them as a role model for their current inventory
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought the shop closed down. Did Tacoma pass the ammo tax? I've been out of that loop for a while.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 7:22:14 PM EDT
[#13]
They postponed implementing the tax for 1 year due to Covid.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:26:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Do they have reloading items and primers or just bulk ammo?
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#15]
No reloading stuff-i asked.

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They have whatever caliber you want. They have bulk various calibers. They have almost anything you could want, no matter the caliber.

2 things. Do not shoot the messenger. Do not ask me the price.

Go

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/3455/IMG_20210209_153445_jpg-1818047.JPG

View Quote

Their prices are fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good, I need ammo for this SNS Pirate build.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/47594/sns-1818242.jpg
View Quote

I haven't seen anyone else with one of those in years. I have a couple of them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 6:21:43 AM EDT
[#18]
It’s America and they can sell it at the price they choose, but in the end, we make the choice...  Pay up and take it in the rear end or move on.  But, as stated before, if you currently have no ammo, than you might have to bend over and take it, in order to have a min of 200rds on hand

Personally, I’m good with ammo since I’ve been stocking up since the last major scare in 2012.  But, today, if I see basic brass cased 9mm FMJs for $20-$25 for a box of 50rds, I’ll pick up the “one box limit” to backfill what I shoot.

I’m older and I remember being a young AND broke Army SSG, getting dicked in 1989 when they banned all the cool imports and back in 1994, as a broke-ass civilian, starting up in a new career.  After those TWO experiences, I’ve learned to do my best to stay ahead in this game.   Have I waited outside of selected business, with the hopes of getting a few boxes of ammo at semi- reasonable prices?  Yes, but only two times... Once was a good score and the other time, just a bowl of dick soup since I arrived too late to get a good spot...  And the kid behind me kept saying he had zero 9mm and zero .22.   All the early neck bearded guys basically divide all stuff that came in and at best, I’d be able to get a box 9mm, some 7.62 Russian and possibly, a 100rd stick of .22.   After a bit, I said screw it and gave that kid my number since I was three spots ahead of him and left.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before going back into retirement mode, so I’ll be standing in a few more lines down the road.

No promises, but I’m planning on going through my stash of .40 S&W and .357 Sig...  I’ve really cut back on shooting .40 and sold all but three of my .40 cal pistols and my one .357 Sig pistol, so I’m thinking of getting this stuff out and back into circulation for the average shooter...  Also thinking about releasing some of my .22 LR as well since I’m swimming in that caliber.   These are Federal, Speer and Remington mix, but all are high quality JHP defensive rounds.  Plus, its a waste to kill paper with quality defensive ammo... IMHO.  

I “think” I have about 10 to 15, 50rd “clean” boxes in each caliber...

If I do end up doing this, I’m hoping to trade, as an example two 50rd boxes (100rds of JHPs) of .40 or .357 Sig for 200rds of basic American/European manufactured ammo (No reloads.) brass cased cheap FMJs 9mm , .380 acp, .38 Special or .45 acp.  Granted that the ammo I might trade is high-end defensive ammunition that was running between $40-$45 for a box of 50rds, during the “good times.” Now that you can’t find it anywhere and when you do, it’s now basically over a $100 for a box of 50, which is crazy!!  Anyway for “basic” 9mm FMJs they where going for $10-$12 a  box of 50rds. Or .45 FMJs were $18-$20 for a box of 50 during the good times, but now, Winchester “white box,” Federal “American Eagle” and Czech S&B is currently $20-$25 for a box of fifty...  If I end up doing this, whoever I trade with, WILL still make out in the end.

Seriously, if some of us old ass bastards can go through our stashes and trade with or even sell a little bit to our fellow AR15.COM members here in WA, we can maybe help each other out with maintaining a small balance of cheap “paper killing” FMJs  AND having some quality “defensive” JHPs on hand too.

Just food for thought!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top