Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2021 10:22:09 PM EDT
"HB 1224 would repeal the ban on sales and civilian possession of “spring blade” (automatic) knives, as well as specifically exclude them from the definition of 'dangerous weapon'."

Hit the link and send a message to ask House Civil Rights & Judiciary Committee Chairman Drew Hansen to please hold a hearing on HB 1224.
https://kniferights.org/legislative-update/urgent-action-alert-washington-switchblade-ban-repeal-bill/

Thanks y'all.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Done.

That was a very well worded email kniferights.org produced!

For those that want to keep tabs on this bill:  HB 1224 Information Page At leg.wa.gov

One can also comment on the bill via the leg.wa.gov information page by clicking the green "comment on this bill" button in the upper right quadrant of the page.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 3:30:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Be nice to have this finally pass. It'll renew my interest in blades. Got a nice benchmade I bought while in the mil that I keep in the safe and dont get to carry
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I just sent a blast off through the link.  IT was easy.  I also have a few toys that would like to see the light of day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top