BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The estimated population in the Puget Sound area (any county that touches Puget Sound except Mason & Jefferson) plus Clark, Skagit, San Juan, Island and Whatcom County for 2016 was 5,152,780 meaning that the area accounts for almost 72% of the state's total population. Over 2.1 million people now live in King County alone. Yes, not everyone in these areas is eligible to vote,
View Quote
Every last one of those people over the age of 18 can easily vote if they want to.   Election integrity is a joke.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Every last one of those people dead or alive, over or under the age of 18 can easily vote if they want to.   Election integrity is a joke.
View Quote
Fixed
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 6:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Every last one of those people over the age of 18 can easily vote if they want to.   Election integrity is a joke.
View Quote
I suppose that makes it worse. This state is lost whether we like it or not. It won't be overnight but the fix is in. I don't know if Idaho is going to be far enough away to gamble on.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 12:43:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No doubt but it's not Boeing that is bringing in the unwashed liberal assholes into our state. It's the weed & tech industries.

It's not something that I think is publicly available but I'd bet that Boeing's workforce is significantly older than the other major employers here in the State. Skilled trades of a technical nature tend to have that characteristic. The corporate guys in Chicago are probably rubbing their hands in anticipation of the retirement wave. It'll give them the final excuse to shutter most of the production out here and move it to the South. Boil down their presence here to testing, final delivery and technical support.

I might be wrong but I have to go with the grumblings I hear from people that I know that do work for Boeing. I do know that this State will bend over and spread their cheeks even wider to keep Boeing here which ends up fucking us all. 
View Quote
Don't know about the whole factory (possible), but the general opinion is that 787 could end up at SC in 2 yrs.  I think if orders taper down to a trickle, it'll be a sure thing.  797 will be the next bargaining ace.  With the pension gone, if they go after wages, it might create a meltdown that could actually put some career politicians at risk if they can't pull a hat trick.

ETA, the state is being driven by King & neighboring counties; Ferguson & Inslee are rogues, doing everything but their (elected) jobs.  Regardless, the federal constitution spells it out: ex post facto laws are illegal, & divergent state court opinions are irrelevant.
Link Posted: 11/7/2017 3:00:26 AM EDT
[#5]
We are at a crossroad.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Who knows if this will be our fate in WA, but if it does go down there will be a huge number of law-abiding folks turned into felons overnight.  An interesting take on NY and CT ban compliance:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2015/06/24/nearly-one-million-new-yorkers-didnt-register-their-assault-weapons/#6ab94dac702f
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We are at a crossroad.
View Quote
It’s our turn to #resist... Do we have an optical equivalent to the pink pussy hat?
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It’s our turn to #resist... Do we have an optical equivalent to the pink pussy hat?
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Wondering if I should buy more cans now, while I still can.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Wondering if I should buy more cans now, while I still can.
View Quote
Hell... I’m wondering if I should finally get around to doing that gun trust with my son and SBR’ing everything we have between us. Or just move up moving to ID.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 7:21:30 PM EDT
[#11]
I could use another box of 10 pmags.  Anyone know the best deal on them currently?
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#12]
I am glad I left WA, but if I still lived there and they tried this gun ban/Registration bullshit, I would tell them to get fucked!
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't think that the Washington State laws concerning SBR or silencers will change since they were approved by that lisping tard Inslee.

My best guess.
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't think that the Washington State laws concerning SBR or silencers will change since they were approved by that lisping tard Inslee.

My best guess.
View Quote
We can hope BUT if the Feds make some kind of "deal" to appease all the cries of anti-gunners of late, you can bet your last dollar that Jay and Bob will be on top of it like a drunken prom date.

I can only thank the founders of our state that we have a part-time legislature for the fact that we haven't seen a movement to ban accessories like Bump Stocks. It's coming but at least it'll give the people who want one, the time to buy and stash them away before something comes down from Olympia or the voters in an initiative.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top