Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2013 5:56:32 AM EDT

Fuck tweak, where the hell have you been???? You kinda just dropped off. Go to LCR next weekend. I know, I know, TWHMAGPM!!!

Since it's been asked ...

Been working my tail off.  These 13 hour days have been a killer ... get up at 5 head to work and don't roll in to home until 6pm... then deal with teenagers and the lawyering...

So, I finally found a job with a shorter commute, which starts in a couple weeks.

Besides that, I kinda dropped off for various reasons... which I shall leave to fireside discussions if I can get there... gonna pony up out of the next paycheck and get my team membership back up and running - spent way too much on bullets and other "stuff" this last check (and Christmas) ... so I have to watch my budget

Other than that, life is great! Beautiful and I are still together going strong ...  We took the Utah class together recently and it was great.

That's the short of it ...
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
can't wait for that fireside chat!  Nice to see you back.
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
With as cold as it's been, that fire better be nice and hot!
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
dallas is in texas now
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
dallas is in texas now

I know what you mean, but I'm thinking, "Wasn't it ALWAYS in Texas?"

Yeah, I know - I was still around when he left, but I thought he was wanting to get back up here (altho with the political climate, I have NO idea why!)
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 5:13:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Hello nice to see you are doing well, still got the property over in E WA?
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
In the past I've posted in 2 different places about your absence, really good to here from you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2013 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By WetinWA
Hello nice to see you are doing well, still got the property over in E WA?

Yes, I do ... got most of the roof on a shed last summer, but need to finish it this year.  Had some sheeting stolen from the site which slowed me down... really, 7 miles past the end of the county road. Unbelievable.

Quoted:
In the past I've posted in 2 different places about your absence, really good to here from you.

Yup ... still here... just needed a hiatus for a bit.

Link Posted: 1/18/2013 6:01:38 AM EDT
[#8]

That Would Have Made A Great Personal Message, too.

Thanks Tweak ... I need to go look at the acronym list and refresh my memory, I guess.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#9]
What is this "hiatus" of which you speak? You just dashed out the door, coffee on the table, pantyhose on the back of your chair.....
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What is this "hiatus" of which you speak? You just dashed out the door, coffee on the table, pantyhose on the back of your chair.....

Hey, at least I didn't have my panties all in a twist... I just sorta faded away...

Hiatus ... parse it out bobbity.... Hi (as in hello) At (as in towards someone/something) Us (as in a group)

But seriously ... I had a bunch of stuff coming "at" me over the last few years, what with the new family and kids about to get the "law" degrees (turning into teens) ... needed some time away - that and other reasons that shall remain for the fireside ... if I make it.  Of course I haven't seen any announcement, so I'm assuming things here that may or may not be true any longer.

I sure hope the cold breaks.  If it doesn't I might need those pantyhose...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh, I know what you meant. I was just saying hi in my own stoopid way...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:49:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

HOLY COW!!! You haven't been killed doing blow off a hooker in Vegas yet? I'm mildly impressed sir...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:20:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HOLY COW!!! You haven't been killed doing blow off a hooker in Vegas yet? I'm mildly impressed sir...

Hell no, he's been all over SHOT ogling booth babes.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 7:44:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wow, I didn't know you were having back troubles, bobbity

Heh, just messin' wit' yah
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top