Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2011 9:21:52 PM EDT
Water all over the kid's bathroom floor, leak coming from toilet.....finally found it..somehow, someone..not an adult, managed to crack the damn tank all the way from the top to the bottom.....hell..well, it was made and put in the house arond 1962, so guess we can use a new one....already got it out..not a cool thing to find on sunday night and not a hardware store open anywhere...off to LOWEs after work for a new one....wonder if they sell those coin locks for doors like public toilets in the big city have in public shitters till the kids pay if off......then again lot of dog shit piling up in the back yard...

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You have inside plumbing?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:32:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ofcourse we do, for the adults right now...kids keep fucking up the house...the old outhouse is still standing by the shop..we stopped using that in 1981, take 5 minutes for them to be able to start using it again............we even have electric..
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#4]

That would be so awesome.......off to craigslist...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wait until you have to pay for prom duds, limos, yearbooks, etc, etc........
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just wait until you have to pay for prom duds, limos, yearbooks, etc, etc........
My step-dad made me pay for all that stuff....started working when I was 12.washed dish's at local restraunt when I was 15, shot coyotes...2 paper routes and had 15 lawns I mowed..even made me pay for the gas/oil for the mower...surprised he didnt charge me a rental fee on the mower...although he was on the hook for 1K he borrowed from me so they could put a down payment on our family house(times were tough, farm wasnt doing well)....the interest I charged was very small...(got out of alot of chores, man that pissed off my sister)...kids got it easy these days....spoiled they are...
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:34:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#8]
What is this toilet thing you speak of?
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 11:19:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Go on, I'm interested
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 11:37:00 AM EDT
[#10]
There is a way how NOT to make kids....
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is a way how NOT to make kids....

Couldnt be helped..Im so manly that merely walking by my wife, makes her preggo...its genetic...they are all born combat ready and angery as fuck...that also is genetic...hence the conflict in our household..also know as "The Combat Zone" everything from the crapper to the livingroom is a freefire zone..only the shower is considered a santuary and even then, flushing the toilets while your in there, is considered fair......The Horror...The horror.......
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:44:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
...hell..well, it was made and put in the house arond 1962...off to LOWEs after work for a new one....

Enjoy your new flush three times .gov approved terlit.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
...hell..well, it was made and put in the house arond 1962...off to LOWEs after work for a new one....

Enjoy your new flush three times .gov approved terlit.

Smuggle one in from  .CA eh

Those canuck shitters are the shit

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Siiiiiigh...just gets better..son lost his key today..so there is a 150.00 gone for new locks and deadbolts all the way around...so much for the emergency fund....
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Just wait til he gets some girl (or teacher) knocked up.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Siiiiiigh...just gets better..son lost his key today..so there is a 150.00 gone for new locks and deadbolts all the way around...so much for the emergency fund....

Just chock it up tp your manlyness... A man tax to say.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:31:49 PM EDT
[#17]
The same bullshit happened to me a while ago.  I walked downstairs and heard water running, then felt water on my feet.  I was like FUCK!  You may remember, I had just fixed a leak upstairs not too long before.

The damn tank split on the backside from the bottom to the top.  Never before had I seen one do this.

After I cleaned up the water and replaced the toilet, I found these.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 5:41:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just chock it up tp your manlyness... A man tax to say.
He's a good kid...shit happens..I didnt chew him out to bad, just explained he needed to be more responsible...gave me an excuse to take his Wii so I can watch netflix for the next month and his X360..so I can get through the next level of left for dead, without his help......

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top