Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 11:55:21 AM EDT
Whats everyone think?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:57:03 AM EDT
[#1]
15 indoor lanes, a firearms sales section, refreshments, handgun rental to try before you buy. Nope haven't been there yet.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been there a few times. Just never handed any money over. Their idea, and my idea of a fair price, don't really match.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:05:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It's what happens when store owners smoke too much weed, and decide to create a umm....  "premier range"...

Facility was decent, employees were the usual clueless fodder, but friendly.  Pricing structure is a joke though, Dunno who their target audience is/was.

One thing that kinda pissed me off was just how proud one the dipshits behind the counter was that "Law Enforcement Doesn't Shoot Here".  She went
out of her way to point this out.   Personally I'd rather shoot with LEO's than the wanna be gang bangers and Fat "Mall Ninja/Tactical" whack jobs you find
at some ranges.  

So it might be for you if you live close and don't shoot too much or aren't especially bright, otherwise their "Punchcard" on top of the membership fee just
doesn't make financial sense.  

All I know for sure is that I heard more than once that they are attempting to create an "executive" style feel, and I didn't want to be associated with it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's what happens when store owners smoke too much weed, and decide to create a umm....  "premier range"...

Facility was decent, employees were the usual clueless fodder, but friendly.  Pricing structure is a joke though, Dunno who their target audience is/was.

One thing that kinda pissed me off was just how proud one the dipshits behind the counter was that "Law Enforcement Doesn't Shoot Here".  She went
out of her way to point this out.   Personally I'd rather shoot with LEO's than the wanna be gang bangers and Fat "Mall Ninja/Tactical" whack jobs you find
at some ranges.  

So it might be for you if you live close and don't shoot too much or aren't especially bright, otherwise their "Punchcard" on top of the membership fee just
doesn't make financial sense.  

All I know for sure is that I heard more than once that they are attempting to create an "executive" style feel, and I didn't want to be associated with it.

What were they clueless about?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I had a membership and chose not to renew it.  The range is nice and the reactive targets are fun,albeit freaking expensive.  The guys that work there are nice, but the pricing is that of other shops that will remain nameless.  

The big reason for not renewing my membership was that once you fired a round and the brass hit the floor, they said it belonged to them.  that way they could crank out thier shitty reloads and sell them.

Nice people but thier business practices are full of fail.

The target audience for them was all the rich folk there in mill creek that didnt know any better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top