Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/16/2009 12:48:58 PM EDT
Ok, for a website that is supposed to be full of "men" I call fucking bullshit! Many of you may have noticed that I had the old german WWII eagle in my avatar. Well I went and edited out the GOD DAMN FUCKING NAZI SWASTICA(sp) and replaced it with a BFL. It was a play on "ARFCOM dominance". Well apparently a bunch of sand in the vagina having, whiney, bitch ass bitches that thier wives probably own thier fucking shriveled up ball sacks in a fucking mesa jar over the god damn fire place took "offense" to the eagle and decided to go tattle tale to the mods that I am some kind of skin head fucking nazi that wants to wipe everyone out. Guess what bitches, read between the lines. And I love getting messages from people with southern dixie flags in thier avatars telling me how much of a bad man I am.....go fuck yourself, seriously eat. a. fucking. dick. Nevermind the pot calling the kettle black or any shit like that. At least I put a fucking BFL in the wreath. And then the comments left by some in threads "I dont know what you are trying to say with your avatar, but I am not sure I like it and I am not easily offended". Guess what, get the fuck over it. do you see a fucking swastica in the wreath of a god damn BFL. I cant stand the fact that some veteranarian on this site has a picture of a dog mouth that is jacked up six ways from god damn sunday and I about vomit every fucking time I see it but I can man the fuck up and deal with it. Its not like it was a mother fucking Totem komf(sp).

For a site that is supposed to be filled with testosterone some of the men bitches on this site sure do get a bad case of vaginitous over the absolute stupidest shit! So yup, back to the "furry" avatar for the ARFCOM bitches.

Here is what Uncle chopper says to man bitches

/rant

ETA: not directed at anyone in the WAHTF

#2 ETA: for better understanding.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
not directed at anyone in the WAHTF

I would hope not.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

not directed at anyone in the WAHTF

I would hope not.

Nope, not at all.  The WAHTF is the last bastion of safety for "men" on this site.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh man.....this won't end well.

NataSS....I believe you just kicked some people in the puss.....better hunker-down, here comes the storm.

....but, I do have to agree with Phil.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:04:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I can't see how someone thought combining the bolt logo with the Nazis Parteiadler or Reichsadler would be a good thing to do.

But having something that professes the love of the south and its traditions that are steeped in slavery does? Not trying to turn this into a pissing contest Phil, just sayin' whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

It was just a rant.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:06:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can't see how someone thought combining the bolt logo with the Nazis Parteiadler or Reichsadler would be a good thing to do.

I have to admit it made me look twice and I wondered the same thing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have to admit it made me look twice and I wondered the same thing.

i also did a double...wtf...take when i saw it....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#8]
I give it a 7 overall with perhaps an extra point for style.

That being said...I kinda wondered what your avatar was all about....Then I gave up and decided there were better things to be concerned with.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#9]

I was wondering how long your avatar would last. I didn't wanna ask on the board and stir anything up.
But it was just a matter of time before they whined. Nazi/holocaust/88 references are very touchy ARFCOMM subjects.
In GD the "88" brand is quick to be applied and then others jump on the PC bandwagon. I've seen it time and time again
happen to members where it probably shouldn't have. One of my favorite avatars was ApacheScouts blonde with the big boobs.
She was"Hawt". When the site went to the new format they made him get rid of it.
I miss her.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:17:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I give it a 7 overall with perhaps an extra point for style.

Damn it!  Was at least hoping for a 9.  I'll work on it for the next one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Ya know...I also wondered about the SS in your name....hmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#12]

So NataSS's attempts at humor is in poor taste but having a similar avatar of a nazi pendant with obamas logo in it is ok?  What about the nazi soldiers on the forzen pond where one is slipping and the words "Halt, Hammerzeit!"?  

If people are worried about what the media will think, or what the "other side" will think, i'd say those avatars are just as bad if not worse, so don't tell me that it's an issue of how the site is percieved.

Sounds to me like a knee-jerk double standard.

again.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:25:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Ya know...I also wondered about the SS in your name....hmmmmmmmm

this is why......my race car, 1999 "SS" camaro.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#14]
rant is about an 8.  your avatar did not bother me in the least.  this world is so full of fucked up shit, what pic you decide to put next to your name is completely irrelevant.

that said, you should have known it was coming so bitching about it now really doesn't do you any good either.

YMMV

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:44:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

So NataSS's attempts at humor is in poor taste but having a similar avatar of a nazi pendant with obamas logo in it is ok? What about the nazi soldiers on the forzen pond where one is slipping and the words "Halt, Hammerzeit!"?

If people are worried about what the media will think, or what the "other side" will think, i'd say those avatars are just as bad if not worse, so don't tell me that it's an issue of how the site is percieved.

Sounds to me like a knee-jerk double standard.
again.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:56:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Did a mod or admin type tell you to change the avatar or GTFO?  If not, anyone else that has anything negative to say should go try vagisil.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Don’t worry I knew what it was and I wasn’t offended...And I’m a fucking Jew...

You can always take something great and alter it to be bad...

But it nice when some one does the opposite...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:04:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Can we make fun of the French and the Puerto Ricans now?

Or are we still only making fun of the Irish and the Dutch?

You're starting to piss me off!  Tell me who should I hate!

People we can always make fun of:
Federal Agents
Nazis
Child Molesters
Liberal Hippies
Smelly Hippies
Shakul

People we can make fun of to a point;
Californias
Handicapped People (lightly - Not Severely)
Cat Owners
The Air Force
Mormons/Jehova Witnesses/Most Christians

People we can't make fun of, but when they post we are all thinking about what we wish we could say.
<<That's another warning>> Phil_in_Seattle

People we can't make fun of no matter what:
Veterans
Innocent Children
&
I need you guys to fill the rest of this in, because we keep changing and I don't want to get banned because today was French Free Thursday.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:13:57 PM EDT
[#19]
kum ba yah my lord, kum ba yah.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Did a mod or admin type tell you to change the avatar or GTFO?

IM from Norcal LEO
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:22:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
...And I’m a fucking Jew...

I'm half Jewish and half Mexican. My father was a migrant stockbroker.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
1. I never saw the avatar.

2. Neo probably loved it.

3. WTF is a "mesa jar"?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

3. WTF is a "mesa jar"?

It's very similar to a Mason Jar but it's used to store shrivelled up old ball sacks.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Can we make fun of the French and the Puerto Ricans now?  Yes to both

Fuck the Franch and puerto ricans are a bunch of filthy thieves who in the words of the great PCR speak sand people language...

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

It's very similar to a Mason Jar but it's used to store shrivelled up old ball sacks.

Correct.... and I cant spell for shit.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3. WTF is a "mesa jar"?

Oh. Ok. I thought it was an Arizona thing.

ETA: shrivelled up page two ownage.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#27]
So this would prolly not be allowed as my avatar then

eta

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i94/shakul/test.gif

eta

I like it!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

eta

Probably not, but as soon as I get home from work, it damned sure's gonna be livin' on my hard drive.
(If the PC-Polizei make you take it down, I'll be emailing you for a copy.)

I freely confess all the nazi ssoouvenirs you see at fun shows bother me.  OTOH, my mother was bothered by all the books I read on that shit, too, even after I pointed out that someone needed to, to keep it from happening again.  (Forlorn hope that it may be.))

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:01:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

eta

But what ever you do DONT put a BFL on it.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:02:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Check Check

<Its like some wierd Nazi Pan American Captains Wings goober McGee Fair rememberance thing...along with my slogan it actually makes a statement.>

This too, shall pass.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#33]
ClownGun beat me to a Neo comment.

WTF, Phil, you're going soft lately.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:21:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Matching Obama with a Nazi Symbol = Meh. This isn't exactly a Pro-Obama site.

Matching the BFL with a Nazi Symbol= WTF are you thinking. This is a Pro-AR15.Com site.

start a thread in the pit.
First forray in The Pit Should be interesting.

WTF was I thinking??? Like I said, it was an ARFCOM dominance thing.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Sharing your pain...  ETA - I even attempted a 'lesson' to the 'hoplophobes' on the site mentioned below...it's worth looking into my rant.

I had a similar experience on another forum.
The Desert Eagle Forum is linked to The Tower of Power Forum via YUKU.  Same avatar for both because the account is the same.  
One is for guns, the other is for music.
I posted on the music forum and got all kinds of Global Bleeding Heart feedback.
I, too, gave a good and righteous rant.  It's on the second page, linked below.  
End result?  The Moderator locked the thread with the caveat that nobody can ask another member to change their avatar just because someone else doesn't like it.  It was deemed non-offensive, so I kept the avatar!  I win.
The picture was sized to fit the forum, but you'll see why I used it for the Desert Eagle Forum, shown full size below.
I think I'll go post there again tonight...  

Here's the picture:
Tower of Power thread
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Reading those responses to your avatar.....I had to fight the urge to throw my laptop out my window!  You faught the good fight, and won.

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Reading those responses to your avatar.....I had to fight the urge to throw my laptop out my window! You faught the good fight, and won.

Yea, um...wow.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Don’t worry I knew what it was and I wasn’t offended...And I’m a fucking Jew...

so can I refer to you as a fucking jew from now on or is that kinda reserved for yourself other jews
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Reading those responses to your avatar.....I had to fight the urge to throw my laptop out my window! You faught the good fight, and won.

Yea, um...wow.

lolz

Something about mods and Phil in their names makes them cool headed and logical me thinks... hmmmm

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:07:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Your nose is getting BROWN Shakul.

ETA: I like 45's, and don't like Gocks
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Your nose is getting BROWN Shakul.

I did not realize that until you pointed it out ROFL...

I guess I must really
Phil then

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:19:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
What am I supposed to whine about now?

Guard or No Guard.....

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Someone wake me when we get to 9mm vs .45 acp ....

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:24:59 PM EDT
[#45]

....smells like sauer kraut in here.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

needs more dijonaise.....
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:28:09 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Someone wake me when we get to 9mm vs .45 acp ....

I prefer Jeep
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#48]

They all got pwned
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:33:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

needs more dijonaise.....

Absolutely.....but Germans hate the French.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#50]
I saw it, and didn't think anything of it. People need to grow up and not get so butt-hurt over stuff that has nothing to do with them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top