Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 4:18:29 PM EDT
Having just joined last Sunday, I'm still learning and finding new things all over the site.

One thing I just noticed is this
Team AR15.Com  (Page 1 of 106)

I noticed it over on the General section. I have no idea what 106 is but you guys seem to worship that number.
Just sharing with the herd.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
That's not really a question......

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:23:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the Team Room is cool.

Yes, 106 is powerful in many strange and diverse ways..................................................................................................

One day you too shall know the story...............................................................................................................................

Behold the power of 106...................................................................................................................................................
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's not really a question......

Picky, picky... What's with 106?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Go to LCR, and ask that question when you're sitting around the fire drinking with PCR.  

ETA: Make sure GMW is nearby, he loves that story.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:34:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Go to LCR, and ask that question when you're sitting around the fire drinking with PCR.

I plan on telling that story 106 times this weekend....Along with some others....

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#6]
The power of 106 comes in many forms

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:42:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I plan on telling that story 106 times this weekend....Along with some others....

Good, remind me to remind you as I've STILL not heard it.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, I venture to say you will be disapointed. BTW I got you a small present at the store, you will like it better than the story!
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:12:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Hmm, I venture to say you will be disapointed. BTW I got you a small present at the store, you will like it better than the story!

Yeah, I've heard it's dissappointing, that's why I've never really pushed to hear it.  You'd think I would have caught it by now around the fire though.

What did you get me?!?!  

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:49:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Dino, she is a girl. She will like the story.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Hopefully it is nothing like the 710 button in the engine compartment of every car and truck.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:22:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I haven't heard the story of 106, either.  But then I know that the TRUE number of power is 4.

106 = (10-6) = 4

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:07:21 PM EDT
[#13]
O, I get it I have to stay over night by the fire with PCR to hear the story. That must be why I didnt hear it. I had to leave LCR the same day. I would of thought I'd of heard it seeing I gave him a 12 pack. Now I know to bring a 24 pack, blanket and sit next to PCR.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
O, I get it I have to stay over night by the fire with PCR to hear the story. That must be why I didnt hear it. I had to leave LCR the same day. I would of thought I'd of heard it seeing I gave him a 12 pack. Now I know to bring a 24 pack, blanket and sit next to PCR.

I've sat through two LCR's worth of fires with him and not heard it!  Third time is a charm!  I can't wait to be dissappointed!
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#15]
More importantly... Be sure to ask PCR about camping with OdT Curtis!  

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:20:21 PM EDT
[#16]
the more beer, the better the stories.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
the more beer, the better longer the stories.

Fixt.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:23:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt.

I am curious about how PCR will top the LCR gods story...
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:43:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I haven't heard the story of 106, either.  But then I know that the TRUE number of power is 4.

106 = (10-6) = 4

No, no, it's 16!  106 = (10+6) = 16
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:31:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:34:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

O, I get it I have to stay over night by the fire with PCR to hear the story.
That must be why I didnt hear it. I had to leave LCR the same day. I would of thought I'd of heard it seeing I gave him a 12 pack. Now I know to bring a 24 pack, blanket and sit next to PCR.

I've sat through two LCR's worth of fires with him and not heard it! Third time is a charm! I can't wait to be dissappointed!

Are you bringing your pie again?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:40:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I've sat through two LCR's worth of fires with him and not heard it! Third time is a charm! I can't wait to be dissappointed!

Uhhhhhhh

ummmmmmmmmmm  So many ways this thread could go from that question on..........
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:40:02 AM EDT
[#23]
My 107 is more powerful than your 106.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#24]
I think the mystery is better the answer...

Beer????
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:09:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Uhhhhhhh

ummmmmmmmmmm  So many ways this thread could go from that question on..........

There is only ONE way that he means it though and the answer is this:

Yes, I'm bringing my pie....but I won't be sharing it with you!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:46:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixt.

"i shouldn't be doing this, should i ? "........

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:28:38 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the gift Dino!!

The story was not all that dissappointing!!  I was expecting it to be really bad, it wasn't...and 1GR spiced it up!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixt.

Well there is someone who wont be drinking SoCo for a while...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top