Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 5:28:25 PM EDT
About the vandalism...  We now know they were after gas...  Why?  Because 4 gas cans out of our garage are MISSING.  Also, the gas cap was taken off of the motor home...  All panels were ripped open on the motorhome...  Now, this tells me that since they were looking for gas, they didn't know where they should look for it so they just start ripping panels open...  Now, this brings me back...  A while ago, we had a diesel can turn up missing...  Yes turn up missing...  I said that...    Next day, SOMEONE we knew all of the sudden had a "problem" with their car...  Oh it turned out that she accidentally put diesel in it...    Okay, whatever...  Now, this girl is basically one of the only ones outside of the family that knows where our gas is, or was stored...

So, I know who it is now, I have a VERY firm grasp on where she is...  But, I need to catch it on video...  Does anyone know of a CHEAP surveillance system that will kick on only when it is needed?  There should be no reason for it to kick on because we hardly go over to that area...  So, anything like this out there?  Something that will tell us if there is something that we need to look at so we don't have to scan it everyday...  

Now, if I can get this bitch on tape, everything would be awsome but it would probably end in my divorce...  That should give you a good idea of who it might be...  And those that know me, please don't spread this out....  

Oh the reason I have such a grudge against this person, she also robbed me RIGHT in front of my face...  She was living with us because she was having problems with her mother...  We took her in to give her a 2nd chance, but within one week, she was snooping through our stuff, right in front of us...  She denied it, I got her a bus ticked that night and she was out on a 2500 mile bus ride...  Yeah, fuck planes, your suffering with old people...  

Sorry for the rant...  I just need to vent and know where to get this surveillance system...  BTW, she is normally packing heat....
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Wal-Mart Camera

Hooked up to an old vcr with the buttons you can push down for record, that stay down even when off, Hooked up to this,

Minus lights, use

So the vcr only records when someone activates the light (which has no lights to alert them, but instead turns on the vcr).

Or one of these: IED training device
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:03:52 PM EDT
[#2]
White trash, but it just might work!  
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]
boy you should be glad your RV septic tank is clearly labled as such,,, and not "unleaded gasoline only" like my neighbors was
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#4]
$99.00 for a trail camera at Cabelas.  One with IR technology might be another $100.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 8:19:25 AM EDT
[#5]
SSS
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SSS

Shit Sucking Scum?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top