Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 9:57:07 PM EDT
The race for Sno Co Sheriff:
I think I know who I'm going to vote for, but they are all pretty mum on second amendment issues.

Which Sheriff would best support my individual right to bear arms?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I think Beidler or Green would be a toss up.
You know Lovick ( the demo politician) could care less about gun owners
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#2]
It is a toss up between Beidler, and Tom Green...

I have known Tom Green for years, and he will get my vote. Even if I did not know him, I would go for him just because he did not goto the Unions for endorsements. Where Tom Green said from the start he does not want to get any of the unions involved just to avoid a repeat of Barts election with the infighting between the ranks. Tom started at the bottom, and worked his way up to #2 over the years, and has proven he can run a shop if needed. I do also like Beidler, he has a good amount of support from his co-workers, and the Firefighters Union ( they are going to back whoever they are asked by back by fellow union brothers/sisters) and his own union. but this position is not a popularity contest.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Jon Lovitz?

What the hell kind of election is this??????

Sounds like a really crappy movie that would Adam Sandler would star in....
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:31:28 AM EDT
[#4]
My barber thinks Lovick is looking to get a third pension to go with the WSP and .WA pensions he has nailed down already.  Not a bad plan...

I think I really prefer Greene, but I'm worried that a vote for Greene is a vote for Lovick.

So this is a most votes-gets-the-win election, right?  Not a weed it down to two primary type thing.  If so, I'm really afraid that Greene and Beidler will split the good guy vote and Lovick will slide on in based on a united moonbat vote.

This possibility makes me want to vote Beidler simply because he has more yard signs and I think he is developing better name recognition (which is one of Lovick's strong points).  I was hoping that I was not missing any fatal flaws in Beidler that would make me regret such a vote.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Jon Lovitz?

What the hell kind of election is this??????

Sounds like a really crappy movie that would Adam Sandler would star in....

No, it's Rob Reiner, Tom Green, and Jon Lovitz
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Lovick won't sign off on anything, unless you are an LEO. I talked to him on the phone. I'll give him this much, he called me.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Lovick is a waste of human flesh. All politicians try to be perfect assholes. Lovick doesn't have to try.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#8]
talked w/ some deputies, they back Beidler because he is one of them, many of them feel that Greene has been away from the rank and file to long, I'd take either of them, but feel that Greene may be a little more Qualified for the Administrative requirements. I haven't yet had a chance to really check out either one of them to see which one will actually get my vote.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm voting for Beidler.  My wife has some stories about Greene that just piss me off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top