Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2006 6:00:07 AM EDT
....and now, it's time for me to quit posting stoopid responses to everything I read. aaaaarrrrggghh!!!  My wife snores like a freight train, my son f'd up the thermostat programming, so, it's 70+ at midnight, the baby has been cranky and screaming since about 0200, and one of my favorite neighbors has gone by about eight times, with his f'ing bass up to 180 Db. I'd like to go outside and test fire one of my fitties about now. My daughte runs the little cafe inside the Spanaway Kmart. I think I'll head down there in a couple hours and drink all the free coffee I can stand. And sit and watch all the hot 1200 pound beastesses with their sweatpants doing the "Kmart Krunch". eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
....and now, it's time for me to quit posting stoopid responses to everything I read. aaaaarrrrggghh!!!  My wife snores like a freight train, my son f'd up the thermostat programming, so, it's 70+ at midnight, the baby has been cranky and screaming since about 0200, and one of my favorite neighbors has gone by about eight times, with his f'ing bass up to 180 Db. I'd like to go outside and test fire one of my fitties about now. My daughte runs the little cafe inside the Spanaway Kmart. I think I'll head down there in a couple hours and drink all the free coffee I can stand. And sit and watch all the hot 1200 pound beastesses with their sweatpants doing the "Kmart Krunch". eeeeeeeeeeewwww!!!!

eeeeeeewwwww, is right.   why have you been up all night?  
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
why have you been up all night?  

Link Posted: 12/31/2006 9:03:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey you want me to post myself on the roof with my AR for you favorite neighbor next time?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top