Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 12:05:04 AM EDT
Are there any good gun dealers in South King Co.? And where are they?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 12:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the announcement at the top of this forum for a list.

If you aren't going to ask any questions and know what you want, Federal Way Discount Guns is a decent place.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:20:29 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 Federal Way Discount Guns
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:35:42 AM EDT
[#3]

If you aren't going to ask any questions and know what you want, Federal Way Discount Guns is a decent place.

Oh c'mon, they aren't that bad..

once you get to know them, they are regular folk.
I've been going there since the mid/late 80's and I've never had, nor seen any issues with them answering questions, taking the time, etc.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Oh c'mon, they aren't that bad..

once you get to know them, they are regular folk.
I've been going there since the mid/late 80's and I've never had, nor seen any issues with them answering questions, taking the time, etc.

I have heard them inflict their opinion as fact. That is all. It doesn't bother me much, but some it may.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top