Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 2:57:18 PM EDT
I went to get my license to work at the track, they charged $10. last year to finger print me, which I wouldn't have a problem with but I've already been finger printed there thirty years ago and last year not to mention for my CPP. Oh not only did they charge me for my prints they said they weren't going to take them this year. I asked the commission how they justify this since I have them on file already, She replys " the FBI is charging the $10... not us." WTHey!

I say if you are going to charge me to take you'd better take them. Somewhere something doesn't seem right. They say they are going to do it every year. My license is already $130.00 a year.

It went from $15.00 to $130.00 in a year.  Sucksssss
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Time to start some side bets to recoupe the $130.  Sorry, they get you any way they can.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Time to start some side bets to recoupe the $130.  Sorry, they get you any way they can.

Not sure she can do that.... Can you bet on yourself in the races WRF?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:44:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Time to give it up and part out the horse. Take up canasta. They'll let you play all ya want and it's free. But, the nurses make you stop during Medication Time.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure she can do that.... Can you bet on yourself in the races WRF?

Against the law.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:42:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Time to give it up and part out the horse. Take up canasta. They'll let you play all ya want and it's free. But, the nurses make you stop during Medication Time.

Now let me see if I know what you're saying? Steal someones steed, cut it up and sell it in Canada to the nurses cause I'll get free care eyhh?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top