Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 7:11:42 AM EDT
So I get a big envelope from best buy on friday.  I figured it was something to do with my best buy charge card.  I open it up, and inside is a $20 gift card!?!?  I never ordered one, I don't recall doing anything in order to get one.  Yet here it is.  I read over all the paperwork that came with it and I don't see anything to indicate it is one of those "Use this and you'll be signed up for a subscripton to AOL for 35 years".  It appears as if it was ordered online and mailed to me.  WTF?!  Not to look a gift horse in the mouth.......
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
So I get a big envelope from best buy on friday.  I figured it was something to do with my best buy charge card.  I open it up, and inside is a $20 gift card!?!?  I never ordered one, I don't recall doing anything in order to get one.  Yet here it is.  I read over all the paperwork that came with it and I don't see anything to indicate it is one of those "Use this and you'll be signed up for a subscripton to AOL for 35 years".  It appears as if it was ordered online and mailed to me.  WTF?!  Not to look a gift horse in the mouth.......

I think that was meant to come here, I wonder how it ended up at your place....HMMM

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#2]
PCR could one of your friends or family sent it to you. Or do you have a secret admirer?

So you have a Best Buy Card? Don't they lie to you before you even walk in the store by calling themselves Best Buy?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:49:46 AM EDT
[#3]
It's from Worst Bust Buy?

My guess is that it's either a thank you from BB for your business or your Secert Santa struck early.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

My guess is that it's either a thank you from BB for your business or your Secert Santa struck early.

it might just be a really late christmas gift, did you check the postmark?  

was it sent via UPS?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 10:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

That would be my bet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top