Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 10:40:44 AM EDT
The websites below are some links to some very serious mini-guns. Very Kool Stuff! I'd love to have one but I could never afford to feed it. Sort of like having a big hungry dog! I find the .22 rimfire Mini-Gun very interesting. I might be able to afford ammo for that one but the other ones are out of the question. I would have to move to a free state that allows it's subjects citizens
to have full auto fire power!

Cut & Paste these links into your browser:
http://www.montysminiguns.com/brian.htm
http://www.montysminiguns.com/RealityPage.htm
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Are the hand cranked one, the Gatling guns considered machine guns in Washington?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, those look so fun. Thanks for the links.

Gonna have to keep an eye on Valkyrie Arms.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:33:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup, Val does good stuff. This is one of my Calico kit guns. This is .22. The other is 30 carbine.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:04:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool.  That just needs to incorporate a belt feed system.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:41:01 PM EDT
[#7]
What if you took one of the hand cranked machines and hooked the crank mechanism up to a Makita portable drill, would that still be legal?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What if you took one of the hand cranked machines and hooked the crank mechanism up to a Makita portable drill, would that still be legal?

It may be urban legend but that's how I understand the mini gun first got it's start.  A couple of people (I want to say some Air Force guys, but it's been a while since I read it) were looking at a Gatling gun in a museum or something and got the idea to hook it up to an electric motor.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No, you need to phisically manipulate the trigger to fire each round.
Top Top