Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 9:50:21 PM EDT

Well I'm home alone while my wife is away at work. I just wanted to say that I'm very lucky to have Cherry_45 as my wife. And just wanted to say how much I appreciate her to all of my friends in the home town. If it was not for her I'd surely be someplace else, most likely I'd still be long haul trucking. She has made my life great.

Meeting and making friends here at ARFcom HT has been a great experience also. And I just wanted to say thanks to you all for making it great and putting up with me.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]

we have to be friends...now we have "secrets"  

LOL!

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, you too.  But don't expect me to take long hot showers with you till the wee hours of the morning.  

It was a pleasure to meet the both of you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, what do you want?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:22:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:22:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Now I'm getting all moist.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:41:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations, bud. Now that you've told the rest of the world, you just make sure you go tell her. Twice. Every damn day. I mean it. Don't make me come up there.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I have to agree.  I very seldom find people who have the same sense of humor, values and interests that I do.  I do enjoy the group get togethers and the many unique personalities I've met here.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:52:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:53:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
MrsScrun just moved in to my our house this last weekend. It is a pretty cool experience.

Awww.....

(though I know you are only saying that so that I'll keep having dinner ready for you when you walk in the door )
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:39:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have to agree.  I very seldom find people who have the same sense of humor, values and interests that I do.  I do enjoy the group get togethers and the many unique personalities I've met here.

What like knock, knock jokes & Hookers and Blow?

You ought to see some of my interests.

My Values???

Yeah, you should see some of his interests....

Fashion:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/1grson.JPG

Sports:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/goatriding.jpg

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/cowboy1.jpg

Fashion and Community Service:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/1grnerd2.JPG

Dining:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/1grbib.jpeg

Theater and Dance:

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/1grstage.JPG

Renaissance Fairs

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/1grsword.JPG

Truly a Man among men.

TRG

Ya know, There is not one single guy in any of those pic's even if they were real,That  I would be willing to mess with...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

my sentiments exactly.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So..... you wanna make out?

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:07:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Does "Sean, Sean,  SEAN!  Wake up!  We have a man down! We need your Combat Medic Kit!"  count?

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:08:43 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So..... you wanna make out?

Hey if you turn teh ghey I get dibs on the Mrs!

MMmmmmmm smammiches and beer!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does "Sean, Sean,  SEAN!  Wake up!  We have a man down! We need your Combat Medic Kit!"  count?

Okay...aside from being woken up at 1:00am because people are vomiting, hiding in the woods and molesting inflatable sheep.

LOL!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well I'm home alone while my wife is away at work. I just wanted to say that I'm very lucky to have Cherry_45 as my wife. And just wanted to say how much I appreciate her to all of my friends in the home town. If it was not for her I'd surely be someplace else, most likely I'd still be long haul trucking. She has made my life great.

What a sweet thing to come home to after a couple nights away!!  Someone's getting lucky tonight!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quit it you guys, I'm getting teary eyed.  I need a hug.  Patty
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:30:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Meeting and making friends here at ARFcom HT has been a great experience also. And I just wanted to say thanks to you all for making it great and putting up with me.

I havn't been getting out much lately. I guess that explains the "howl" comment.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I havn't been getting out much lately. I guess that explains the "howl" comment.

HA! HA! HA!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#26]
I need to meet a woman up here who is into guns.

Everyone I meet at work is, you know, not my type.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top