Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 5:52:10 PM EDT
ok, so there are no bathrooms or port-a-johns.  Boys pee standing up...

So the only option for girls is to squat in a bush, and hope nothing jumps up and bites you?
yucky.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:55:19 PM EDT
[#1]
That's what we gotta do to poop.

But I believe Taurus is bringing some things to make LCR female-friendly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

And boy can that be problematic. I once had my compass swing along its dummy-cord and land in "it." Hey, that happened in Lewis County, too.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Oh, Phil told me that boys don't poop at LCR.

Maybe he was just saving me the icky mental picture.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard the 40 minute drive to Wal Mart is an option.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I'm a "blue disked ditch digger," as R-32 so affectionately calls me, so I don't really have problems digging catholes or just squatting over a bush/hole/ditch/depression/bunch of rocks/the fire/the Scout/Tannerite/etc

Then again, some people might have underactive metabolisms, and might be able to hold it all weekend.  Others simply have too much dignity, and drive into Chehalis and use Wal-Mart's bathrooms.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I heard the 40 minute drive to Wal Mart is an option.

You beat me to it!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Whoa, I said that I don't do it at LCR.  

Of course I haven't yet stayed there for 48 hours eating and drinking until I'm about to burst either.  

bathroom hijinks at LCR:

Who was it that drove the 45 minutes to Walmart to use their head?

Who was it that wasn't polite enough to walk away from everyones tent before marking their spot?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#8]
The Bumper Dumper.

Problem solved.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The Bumper Dumper.

Problem solved.

www.bumperdumper.com/art/road8.jpg

Damn, that one is High tech It has a bag on it
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Whoa, I said that I don't do it at LCR.  

Of course I haven't yet stayed there for 48 hours eating and drinking until I'm about to burst either.  

bathroom hijinks at LCR:

Who was it that drove the 45 minutes to Walmart to use their head?

Who was it that wasn't polite enough to walk away from everyones tent before marking their spot?

Neither of those were me.  I believe Cav is the man famous for driving to Wal-Mart to use the facilities.  I don't know who marked their spot, though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:59:51 PM EDT
[#11]
You could bring this:

add this:

And for the ladies:

I would however not suggest this:
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#13]
GIBBY!!!  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:44:55 PM EDT
[#14]
And boy can that be problematic. I once had my compass swing along its dummy-cord and land in "it." Hey, that happened in Lewis County, too.

I haven't been to a LCR yet but I do have a horrible latrine experience to share with you. It wasn't funny at the time but I can look back and laugh at it now. When I was in the Army (many moons ago) my unit jumped in to some desolate spot out in the boonies at Ft. Bragg, NC. We dug a ditch for a latrine. We had been camping out for a couple days and the pit was starting to fill up. The technique for taking a dump was quite simple. At each end of the latrine there was a forked branch stuck into the ground with a small log going across between the 2 forks. All you had to do was hang your butt over the log and let nature take it's course. Everything was fine until I hung my butt over the log and it broke sending me ass over tea kettle into the pit. Needless to say, I did ot have any friends after that incident and my former friends avoided me like the plague! The moral to the story: Be very careful when taking a dump in the woods!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I've done similar, but with sandbags instead of a forked stick, and so the logs held fine and actually made quite a comfortable toilet to sit on.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

So the only option for girls is to squat in a bush, and hope nothing jumps up and bites you?
yucky.

I take it you haven't mastered Mary's little trick yet?

Quoted:
(many moons ago)

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#18]
This shitty thread has my name written all over it.

It was me who went to Chehalis to buy some ammo. I may have used the facilities while I was there.

It was my tent that was downstream of someone who decided to take a leak. (Old small pit)

And.........

Quoted:
I haven't been to a LCR yet but I do have a horrible latrine experience to share with you. It wasn't funny at the time but I can look back and laugh at it now. When I was in the Army (many moons ago) my unit jumped in to some desolate spot out in the boonies at Ft. Bragg, NC.

WTF is the deal with Ft. Bragg??

My last few days in the .mil, way out back Fort. I had to take a dump but bad. Headed to the portapot, we get attacked. Shit will have to wait, Uncle Sam wont. Blah, blah, blah play soldier. Game sover, our CO was killed. I go back to that same shitter, it has tape on the door with a big sign, OFF LIMITS- MEDICAL blah, blah.

I later found out, the thing was infested with crabs. So glad I played soldier instead of taking that dump.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:56:57 AM EDT
[#19]
When I was in high school there was an outhouse at the football field that had been there for years, even after they installed indoor plumbing. We had an older teacher who would make a run for the outhouse during half time. "Someone" got the bright idea to move the house just behind the hole. Half time arrives, teacher makes a run for the outhouse. He arrives and disappears with a big poof of white "dust" into the air. Needless to say he was extremely angry and didn't return to the stands. I think the hosing off with cold water was what really upset him. One of the few times I've been threatened with a beating that I actually took serious!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:18:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Trench Latrine, brought to you by, the Letter J.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:56:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yucky.

Why do you care?

Because I will, hopefully, be attending LCR in the spring and a lot of facts are coming out about it right now....  Why do you care if I care or not?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:46:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This shitty thread has my name written all over it.

It was me who went to Chehalis to buy some ammo. I may have used the facilities while I was there.

It was my tent that was downstream of someone who decided to take a leak. (Old small pit)

And.........

Quoted:
I haven't been to a LCR yet but I do have a horrible latrine experience to share with you. It wasn't funny at the time but I can look back and laugh at it now. When I was in the Army (many moons ago) my unit jumped in to some desolate spot out in the boonies at Ft. Bragg, NC.

WTF is the deal with Ft. Bragg??

My last few days in the .mil, way out back Fort. I had to take a dump but bad. Headed to the portapot, we get attacked. Shit will have to wait, Uncle Sam wont. Blah, blah, blah play soldier. Game sover, our CO was killed. I go back to that same shitter, it has tape on the door with a big sign, OFF LIMITS- MEDICAL blah, blah.

I later found out, the thing was infested with crabs. So glad I played soldier instead of taking that dump.

I think I'd rather have a bad case of crabs than fall into a trench full of shit!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:52:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:25:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think I'd rather have a bad case of crabs than fall into a trench full of shit!

They didn't give this guy a choicemedia.putfile.com/portapottyambush0-31598k
Not work safe, profanity happens!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Thats just not right!

You all are way tofunny
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:33:20 PM EDT
[#29]
LMMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top