Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 2:19:26 AM EDT
Well Gentelemen after some serious horse trading i had the chance to aquire one more H&K clone to the already vast collection.  JDL enterprizes has finely steped up to the plate and created a shorty clone of the HK91 with a 16"inch match barrel called the PTR-91K.  

This example is fine in every detail and has the real flash hider and is all jet black.  JDL is producing a nice package for a fraction of what a preban would cost these days and the manufacturing details of this clone are worth every penny.  I Just need a low profile B&T scope mount for the Eotech and will be up and running........      
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh man..............Now which .308 mag will this use???  Hopefully the G3, the cheapest mags out there!

Good to see you posting Elf, hope to see you at LCR!!!!

Southpaw?

Stolen from gunsamerica.....

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Besides the obvious "Get Both!"  Now the debate has begun for me.....Which .308 to get first?  FAL or HK?  

FAL?

or

HK?

<<SIGH>>
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I have both a PTR91K with HK A3 stock and a DSA para.  I would get the FAL first.  The PTR is a great carbine, but I like the FAL 100% more.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I like it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#5]
The sights are kind of interesting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top