Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 1:08:39 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:14:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry.  Did you sat Hooters?!

PARTY AT TWEAKS!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:23:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Souns like we have a new after-Puyallup-WAC rally point!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:03:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool now you will live 20 minutes from my house. Give me a call when you move and I will see if I have anything going that day.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool, if I need someone to lose parts to my rifle take a look at my rifle, you'll be close!!!!!

WELCOME NEIGHBOR!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Tweak...Welcome to the world of mortgages, painting, mowing, cleaning gutters, etc. etc.
Seriously, congrats on the new home!!! You are now of your own castle!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:32:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tweak...Welcome to the world of mortgages, painting, mowing, cleaning gutters, etc. etc.
Seriously, congrats on the new home!!! You are now of your own castle!

Quoted:
soon to be Tacomites, sign the lease on the 19th. right behind Hooters.

house party to follow

truck borrowing to preceed.

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Whoops....my bad. Thanks for the "correction" Phil. I guess I didn't look at the word "lease"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Whoops....my bad. Thanks for the "correction" Phil. I guess I didn't look at the word "lease"

I've started to look for a condo in order to try and have something to show for my monthly payments, so I'm a little in tune with lease vs mortgage.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Nicely done Tweak!  May the aroma of hot wings always fill your house!  

Home ownership is pretty nice.  The wife and I just made an offer on a new house yesterday.  We'll probably hear back tomorrow on the counter offer.

Now I've got to get my house polished up to sell it.  The Realtor should be by tomorrow with a value estimate and marketing plans.  I frickin' hate moving, but we need more space.  The next few months are going to be total hell (new house won't be done until October.)  On top of that, the wife is pregnant on modified bed rest, so guess who gets to do ALL the lifting, heavy and otherwise.....

Oh yeah, the baby is due just two weeks after our proposed closing date.  Isn't there some wisdom quote about not having a child, moving and changing jobs in the same year?  Two of three coming up, and I hope the third doesn't rear its ugly head!  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cool, if I need someone to lose parts to my rifle take a look at my rifle, you'll be close!!!!!

WELCOME NEIGHBOR!

Keep it up and we'll teach hippynik how to build ARs. Then you'll have to beg for somebody to fix your problem.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:26:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Congats! But I believe you meant a TACOMOID
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy sheEEET! Yer comin to the city? Right on Tweak, congratulations!

Oh BTW,

I got this rifle see, and it ........

So when were you going to offer that course again?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Mighty  congrats!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#15]
right behind Hooters

For the wings, right?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 10:51:06 AM EDT
[#16]
When is the party?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
When is the party?

If Tweak ever comes back to HTF we might find out.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Congrats Tweak! If having a shop is new to you you are gonna dig it! WOOT!

Dang Scollins, you are gonna be stepping up bigtime! Remember, propper planning prevents piss poor performance.

The rock is going up now in my shack. I'm looking forward to having new digs but am in no way looking forward to moving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top