Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 10:07:10 PM EDT
Seems like every time Stokes comes into the store I am swamped with lifters trying to steal high dollar items. I had just seen Stokes walking around, and was going to go and say HI, when I notice a dude with 2 portable DVD players($500 worth). Dude ended up chickening out and left without taking the DVD players.

Since I didn't say Hi at the store, I'll say it now......HI STOKES

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That was Stokes partner, he was distracting you.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#3]
..... uh, nevermind
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Next Time get one for me too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:23:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You'd be suprised how many portable DVD players you can stuff in a baby's car seat.

Back seat?  Hell I just look fat, I'm really the same size as Simple.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You'd be suprised how many portable DVD players you can stuff in a baby's car seat.

That guy was in the store 2 days before you were, unless I just didn't see you that day.
Seriously there was a guy in the other day stuffing them in a carseat box. You really would be surprised at how many he fit in there. Them things ain't cheap!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 9:52:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Seriously there was a guy in the other day stuffing them in a carseat box. You really would be surprised at how many he fit in there. Them things ain't cheap!!

Bullshit, some little kid from China makes about 400 a day and get about $1.35 a week.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit, some little kid from China makes about 400 a day and get about $1.35 a week.

He should sell them out the back door, he'd make more money that way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top