Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 3:35:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:35:51 AM EDT
[#1]
This is another translation:

Foreign which through aqui you happen, dile to the Spartans, who faithful to its laws, aqui we followed
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#2]
   "Strat, need some Greek..."  

See, now, if I posted something about that Topic Title, I'd probably get in some kind of trouble.  

BUTT, I'm not going to do that.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

See, now, if I posted something about that Topic Title, I'd probably get in some kind of trouble.  

BUTT, I'm not going to do that.

Dunno, looks to me like it directly involved washington...

Course....needing some "greek" could be grounds for an EE transfer

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I wouldn't be suprised to see the title in the San Fran HTF butt, the WA HTF

IBTL

DD
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Kidding aside, where's the picture from?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
The reclining messengers lay peoples willingly,(glad to do it) repose in the grave as we are, and made the continuing pledge obedience.

thats as close as i can get with the lexicons i have, some of the letters and words are obsolete and it would be in error to give more modern definitions, thats why T. Jefferson and  J. Adams collected greek manuscripts in hopes of gaining definition by usage in a sentence, a concordant translations if you will.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Kidding aside, where's the picture from?

The plaque left (commemorate)  the battle of Thermopolis.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Speaking of which, the movie is currently being remade by Hollywood.  I have no doubt they will manage to mangle it.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top