Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2005 6:16:15 PM EDT
The UB is a sh*tty news paper, is there any updates on the case?
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 6:44:53 PM EDT
[#1]
No not really.  

A bunch of legal wrangling.

www.soundpolitics.com
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Trail just started. Hope for the best.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
UB

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
UB

First thing I thought of
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#5]
One of the former soviet provinces  experienced the same rigged election, they had another election and the rightful winner was elected, another province took over the capital when the corruption became too much, shame Washington state is worse than a former soviet province.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
One of the former soviet provinces  experienced the same rigged election, they had another election and the rightful winner was elected, another province took over the capital when the corruption became too much, shame Washington state is worse than a former soviet province.

Choose your own adventure type responce to follow

Come on now Strat,

Lets be fare, Unlike most of the people in Russia We have jobs and just cant get the time off to go protest...

Now cheer up...

It still has to work its way through the courts, You just may get your chance yet..

Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Choose your own adventure type responce to follow

Come on now Strat,

Lets be fare, Unlike most of the people in Russia We have jobs and just cant get the time off to go protest...

Now cheer up...

It still has to work its way through the courts, You just may get your chance yet..

I really would rather be happy than sad, and have something nice to say than criticize but I know just too many living, breathing people that have been savaged by their government, these people have no money, no house no phone, no food, basically no resources to fight the system that wronged them, so I step up and be a voice for them, i hate having to do it, it gets old fast, but we must not grow weary of well-doing, and it is a duty to resist tyranny, do not forsake your duty !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top