Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 9:42:57 PM EDT
Anybody know of any good ones?  Specifically in the Pullman, Moscow, Lewiston, Clarkston area?

Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:37:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no personal experience, but a friend of mine who grew up in Pullman said that the only area gunsmith he would take his stuff to is Lolo's in Lewiston.  

Brian
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help Brian.  

Go Cougs!  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the help Brian.  

Go Cougs!  

No problem,

To bad the team isn't to great this year, I guess we'll see what Brink can do.

Brian
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Heh, doesn't look like Brink is doing very well so far..  5-24 in the third against OSU..  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 11:02:17 PM EDT
[#5]
So, are there any gunshops in Pullman again?  Ever since Palouse Munitions closed (located at the old post office building)..... there hasn't been a dealer (well, w/ a known store front).  Prob. a few individuals w/ FFL's for sure.... but ....well.....you know.

I use to frequent PM a lot..... to drool.  Was a poor college student at thet time.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:03:21 AM EDT
[#6]
None that I know of.  I've been looking in the phone books and I've also never seen one around here.  The old post office building is now a wine cellar-type restaurant from what I gather.  Moscow isn't much better.  I went to Husky Sport Shop a few weeks ago and the owner was an ass.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:11:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I use to go to the shop in Moscow that was the gas station too.  Got my G27 there and transfered it to Palouse Munitons back in the day.

Maybe it's a good thing there is no gun store in Pullman.... that way the college kids can't go run up their CC's trying to out do each other.  I recall a pair of "Frat boyz" comming in while I was looking around..... I just rolled my eyes...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:13:08 AM EDT
[#8]
The True-Value hardware store downtown (which closed as I left) used to FFL - super cheap.

There was also a "kitchen-table" FFL in the paper who'd do transfers for $10.

That Tri-State or something-or-other "Yardbirds"-type store in Moscow used to have a lot of stuff.

I think there's a couple of hidden Class 3's and/or 07's in Moscow too if you look hard enough.

Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:21:57 AM EDT
[#9]
In Moscow the only places to do transfers that I know of are Husky (very expensive) or a small place called "The gun runner" which I have never been to.  

Tri-State won't do transfers and they have no evil black rifles, the same goes for Gart Sports.

In Pullman there is no one I know of.  

Other wise there is Rons Guns in Asotin, SR Guns in LaCrosse, both of which I had pistols transfered through.  They are both at the home small store fronts.  Also there is a hardware store in Clarkston (near the Wassems Drug) that does transfers,  Black Sheep in Lewiston uses them and are willing to transfer to WA.  

On that note, Black Sheep seemed to have reasonable prices and if you go ask them they keep the cool guns in the back.  They had an Auto Ordnace Thompson, and a couple of Beretta Storms, one in 9mm and one in .40.  The 9 was $570 which I thought was reasonable, and tempting.  They also had a new Auto Ordance M-1 Carbine.  

And of course there is always Wally World, who can order in long guns, I found their catalog, they do have good prices.  www.walmart.com/promos/firearms_catalog_2004.pdf
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Another FFL that accepts transfers ($20 if you haven't done business with them b4) is Moscow Pawn on Main St.  I'll try to remember to report back on my dealings with them as a FFL transfer dealer in a few weeks when I get my AR in.

Thanks for all the info, guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top