Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 3:13:43 PM EDT
I had other things I had to get done today since I put a roof on my house last week and that took all my time. I wish I could have gone though.

Everyone have a good time?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets see:

The tour was pretty neat.
The food was freakin' awesome.  (Chicken and pork slow smoked for 16 hours by reigning world BBQ champion Ranch House BBQ.)
My wife wants a M4 for Christmas now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice tour, Nice people, BBQ was AWESOME!!!  For the locals...Ranch House BBQ s located off southbound HWY 8 just between McCleary and Olympia.  The wait at the range was a bit long.  Nice to meet you all!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a GREAT time except for the fact I didn't win anything in the raffle.....oh well Still it was neat to see the facility and to shoot some different caliber AR's. I want a .223 WSSM now!!!

Oh yeah... ask nightsniper about his raffle win!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:13:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh yeah... ask nightsniper about his raffle win!!!

I had a great time today.  Great food, got to see some people that I haven't seen since the last shoot and got to meet a lot of other great people.  Quite impressed that an operation really that small can produce that many AR parts/firearms in one day.  
Shot the WSSM, WOW what a rifle that is.  If ammo prices come down on that I would seriously consider one of those.  
And yes I won the rifle in the raffle.  It really didn't hit me that I had won it until I had completed the 4473 and Tom said that it was all mine.  Need to get some optics put on it (hopefully by the time the shoot rolls around).

I know that I had a great time and can't wait until they do it again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:53:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Let me get this straight.   Connie had the winning ticket, but YOU get the rifle?

I would be DEAD if I tried to pull that on my wife!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight.   Connie had the winning ticket, but YOU get the rifle?

[cartman]I be like, Yo biotch, gimmie my rifle dammit![/cartman]

Congrats on the win NightSniper!  Sounds like it was a blast.  I wish I was there.  Da_Bunny said I couldn't go until I cleaned my room....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Don't know who Connie is.  Maybe I drank to much the night before and just can't remember her name.  I have to start writing their names down next time so that I can remember them.

I had my 3 tickets in my hand and she had her 4.  The number was called and I asked my wife to confirm that I had the winning ticket.  Well she grabbed the ticket out of my hand and took off to the table.   I  don't think that I have seen her move that fast for a while.  She can shoot it anytime she wants.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:30:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Funny, my wife told me her name was Connie.   Tell you what, the next time she's around I'll do a better job of trying to get you in trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top